The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I wanted to start a new post on this eBook going along with The Farwell Book. BTW, the Farwell Book has many of Jeromes best in there and if you missed out on Thought Veil and want to learn Jerome's TIA, and if you missed PCI with his work on Energetic Touches and also included are new ideas, other bits of Transformational Entertainment that have become apart of who I am in everyday living and performing. This eBook has it all for learning Jeromes work on this without needing his other manuscripts. Lots of new stuff as well.

The Forbidden Mentalism is going deeper into hypnotic, readings, dream work, and advanced journeys into a level of performing that is not for everyone here. I take all of Jeromes works and make it my own.

The Reading Circle is a wonderful TOOL to help someone discover new thoughts and ideas. I really like this idea and will tweek it around to make it my own.

Blister Effect will not make it into my work now as I have enough wonderful items to keep my busy with and like the Coin Bend in The Farwell Book...it is not for me at this time. For those of you that use bending concepts...these ideas are gold. I am just being honest with what works for ME and know that this will only add a convincer to your participants that what you are doing is VERY real.

Dream Walking is a way of being in your participants sleep....'nuf said. Man...if you take some of these thoughts, ideas and principles with the thinking here, you will have something NONE of your buddies are CAPABLE of doing.

Balancing Auras and Seance ideas, a hypnosis script and psychometry, readings, and Jeromes experience with this 70 plus page Bonus eBook is a nice suprise to have in addition to what I have learned from The Farwell Book.

To me, if you are new to Jeromes work, than you have a chance at getting in with some of the best of his work here. NOW...it will take you time, energy and effort to get to the point of even understanding this piece of work, unless you have experience with hypnosis, suggestion based work...and I admitt that 3 years ago I was new to it and now feel VERY comfortable doing MY version of this. I am not a full time pro, so 3 years is a long time for me, but for many of you it will be faster I am sure. Now I can read this kind of work and 'get it' very quickly.

To add one thing to my performance is worth every penny and there is much to consider to add in this volume of work.

Scott M
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Hi Guys and Gals, I just received a copy of this masterpiece earlier today and I seriously think this may be Finley's best work to date.

Dream Walking, what can I say about that gem but "Wow".

Rarely, do I get a chance to read a work of this caliber. Although this work is small for Jerome only 70 some pages compared to some of his other works. What is contained in these pages is very very strong and priceless. In fact, I wish Jerome would have never let these secrets out they are just to good.

In case any of you are wondering I will be combing some of this stuff with my work. Dream walking Auras and the other concepts contained in this book are wonderful.

Yeah I been up for over two days now working just saw this topic and had to tell you all how good this new work is. So if my above post is a bit incoherent its because I need some sleep. God I hope I do not see Jerome in my dreams......

Bill Montana
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI BIll I received this work too and also for me Dream Walking in the "piece" on this book!
Also ADVANCED HYDROMANTIC PSYCHOMETRY, SCRYING & CLAIRVOYANT WATER READINGS is one of my favorite!
:)
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Ths is truly great news looking forward to getting this.To me anything Jerome puts out is a must he is definitely the man .
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Hi guys were do I get this book its not on his website?
Thanks brehan
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Yes please let us know where and when.Endorements coming from Bill and Luca two other favorite and legends of mine does not get any better.I am so happy to see Jerome putting out some more work.Jerome you rock your the man welcome back.
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Hi guys were do I get this book its not on his website?
Thanks brehan
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Just finished reading this. I agree with the above this is defintaley some of jeromes best. although clocks in at 73 pages it feels like you have read a whole post grad course when finished.

the best way I can sum this book up is as follows:

imagine you have just read derren browns absolute magic and are thinking: this rich resonant magic that reverberates with wonder is great in theory. but what does it actually look like? where can I find such higher miracles?

this book answers those questions.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Quote:
On 2011-11-18 03:16, CarlZen wrote:
welcome back.

Quite the opposite this is more of a !@#$ you guys, but have a nice day finale from J.F.

Full of SERIOUSLY strong hoodoo-mojo-voodoo-san**ma-woo-woo mumbo jumbo.

As Jerome would say we aren't deserving enough to read it. Smile

RIP - My ride was too short
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Had a meet up at Starbucks yesterday with a couple and they know I am into 'stuff' and asked me to show them what I learned. I hang with some awesome people that are not affraid of being open, honest and vulnerable. So, I had them draw a circle on my business card and had them lay it down and for each person to open their hand and went into Thought Circle (The Farwell Book Energetic Touches 1st phase) and went right into Circle Reading (Forbidden Mentalism). We folded up the cards and I always have a piece of string or two and paperclips in my business bag and went into a pendulum bit that is mine of 'attuning a couple' and used the pendulums as a convincer of the Thought Circle as well. In the end, we opened the cards and 'discussed' the Circle Reading and had a wonderful moment of learning more about each other. This FOR ME is Transformational Entertainment....learning about each other, how to better communicate what is on our hearts and learn tools to open ways of expression. Jeromes methods and principles are modular and can be used in so many ways.

Scott M
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Jerome might have his problems as many of us have them to.I never had an issue with Jerome he has always come though for me and others.I cannot understand some of the others but can speak for myself.I know one thiing his work is brillant and we are fortunate to have his work.Anyway no more argumrents here with no one. Carl has changed his attitude not worth arguing only to praise ones work is all I care for now.So back to Jerome his work is brilliant brillant brillant just do yourself a favor and buy it.
rico24
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rico24
Nothing against you Carlzen but 5 hours ago you asked where to find this book and now you tell everone to buy it.
so do you own it now to tell that?
Or is it just a supposition that this book must be good?
Not really clear for me.
Thanks for the response.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I was lucky enough to receive this a day or two ago. It is a masterful piece of work, truly inspiring, and something that has urged me on personally to attempt to reach new summits. Jerome has out-done himself, and this is essential reading.

Dream walking is genius.

10/10
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
This is exciting...

Pretty hard to deny Rome's work is solid.

Like all the work I have a o JF's, I am REALLY looking forward to taking look at this one.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Rico I did because I did not see it and how much.I buy all of Jerome's work but have not seen this one.Just heard on this thread.Hope that makes sense.Good day to you sir hope you take my advice and buy this.In fact many here should buy his work it will make you into a superstar if your not already one.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-11-18 11:17, CarlZen wrote:
Rico I did because I did not see it and how much.I buy all of Jerome's work but have not seen this one.Just heard on this thread.Hope that makes sense.Good day to you sir hope you take my advice and buy this.In fact many here should buy his work it will make you into a superstar if your not already one.

carlzen when I read you posts, you´re already for me a superstar!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Why thank you my friend for the wonderful compliment.I like you Parmenion I truly mean that. Your a good guy and a superstar in my book.I love this place it's like family and therapy at the same time.
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
I just received this ebook yesterday and would like to make a formal review. What Jerome has provided in this work is an amazingly theatrical and truly magical (in a true sense) outlook on mentalism. Throughout the ebook, one can sense that Jerome has a love/hate relationship with the magical arts. On the one hand, he believes magic and mentalism to be amazing outlets for his creative genius (and he is a genius, in the truest sense of the word). On the other hand, Jerome is gravely disappointed with the state of affairs in this art and he truly despises those who murder the very definition of magic by incompetently performing mindless tricks. With all this in mind, I decided to review the most notable items from this work.

SCRYING & CLAIRVOYANT WATER READINGS: The ebook opens on this amazing note. At first, this routine seems too simple and trivial. However, as you continue reading, you realize that you are witnessing one of the most incredible and easy readings ever created.

BLISTER: This is an incredible variation on the classic blister effect. Not only does Jerome provide the easiest impromptu (and completely PROPLESS!) version, he adds theatrical subtleties that lift this effect into a whole another universe. This routine is unbeatable as far as blister effects go.

THE HOY SÉANCE: Another incredible and simple item. Jerome once again demonstrates that you don't need center tears, nail writers, or anything else except words to provide a powerful experience for your audience.

DREAM WALKING: This is the best effect in this book! Actually, it's much more than just effect. I don't want to reveal too much, but let me just say that you will be able to influence a person's dream in a very unique way. Truly miraculous on every level!

This ebook contains a number of other great ideas that are definitely usable. You know the say that if you find 1 effect out of the ebook/book/DVD then it's worth it? Well, "Forbidden Mentalism" has at least 5 ideas that will transcend your performance to a whole new level. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 11/10!
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of ventman
Where is this available. I didn't see it on Jerome's site.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
This is available from next week.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Forbidden Mentalism by Jerome Finley (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL