The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 Nitro Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Does anyone know the difference between the F1 Wallet and the new F1 Nitro Wallet?
music
View Profile
Special user
537 Posts

Profile of music
Nitro
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
F1 Nitro also incorporates the Stealth Assassin feature.

Tony Curtis
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Thanks Tony. Hope all is well in Bangkok.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
We have had some flood problems in Bangkok but the F1 Nitro is still on schedule for release by Alakazam Magic in early December.

Tony Curtis
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Quote:
On 2011-11-18 22:29, Tony Curtis wrote:
F1 Nitro also incorporates the Stealth Assassin feature.


Which feature - the SUC load, the index or the peek?
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's

I will be giving you the full lowdown on all of our Christmas releases including the F1 Nitro on next weeks Alakazam News. I'll let you know when it's online

Best regards

Peter
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2011-11-19 04:32, Mark Powell wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-18 22:29, Tony Curtis wrote:
F1 Nitro also incorporates the Stealth Assassin feature.


Which feature - the SUC load, the index or the peek?

Peter Nardi will post the full details very soon.

Tony Curtis
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Thanks Peter/Tony.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I held off buying the original F1 wallet because I knew Alakazam would release a superior version (as they did for Stealth Assassin, The Grail, B.I.P. Book, Psycho-logicoin, Trilogy, Zenner-tech, Chaos etc) all of which I bought the original and so missed out on the superior version.

I play it clever nowadays by not getting drawn in by the hype and waiting a bit for the superior version with the wrinkles ironed out Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
surryhills
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
149 Posts

Profile of surryhills
Quote:
On 2011-11-25 05:10, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I held off buying the original F1 wallet because I knew Alakazam would release a superior version (as they did for Stealth Assassin, The Grail, B.I.P. Book, Psycho-logicoin, Trilogy, Zenner-tech, Chaos etc) all of which I bought the original and so missed out on the superior version.

I play it clever nowadays by not getting drawn in by the hype and waiting a bit for the superior version with the wrinkles ironed out Smile

haha, that's smart.
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
Quote:
On 2011-11-25 05:10, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I held off buying the original F1 wallet because I knew Alakazam would release a superior version (as they did for Stealth Assassin, The Grail, B.I.P. Book, Psycho-logicoin, Trilogy, Zenner-tech, Chaos etc) all of which I bought the original and so missed out on the superior version.

I play it clever nowadays by not getting drawn in by the hype and waiting a bit for the superior version with the wrinkles ironed out Smile

Not cool with this practice
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
The F1 Nitro wallet comes complete with a full in depth training DVD, where Peter Nardi takes you step by step though his personal handling & multiple high impact routines. The F1 Nitro allows you to perform miracles with almost no sleight of hand at all. The F1 Nitro is so easy that even a magic novice could perform incredible card to wallet routines like a pro, yet it so incredibly versatile that no professional would want to leave home without it. The F1 Nitro allows you to perform card to wallet effects with ease like never before. The instructional DVD is crammed to the brim with High Octane Routines. including Peter Nardi's Phantom Card (plus bonus ideas). Peter's Thought Of Card In Wallet & 3 Play. There are well over 10 mind blowing routines described on the DVD as well as ideas and thoughts on the Peek, Index & Out-To-Lunch Sections!

Tony Curtis
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of Markymark
But I don't like having to have a special something in the deck to perform card to wallet.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys

The F1 Nitro is an addition to our range. The F1 is still available for purchase. Fortunately we all work hard as inventors to improve things. With the F1 nitro we have added some new features. Saying that a lot of performers wont want the new features and will stick to the F1 standard but for those who do we have listened to you.

Best Regards

Peter
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys

The F1 Nitro is an addition to our range. The F1 is still available for purchase. Fortunately we all work hard as inventors to improve things. With the F1 nitro we have added some new features. Saying that a lot of performers wont want the new features and will stick to the F1 standard but for those who do we have listened to you.

Best Regards

Peter
Grant Mitchell
View Profile
New user
Edinburgh, Scotland
18 Posts

Profile of Grant Mitchell
Would be really good to hear if this will have the SUC. Thinking that no mention of it means it won't... shame.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2102 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Is the dimension the same as F1 Original or it is a bit smaller as it now has some other features from SAW.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's

Just to let you know the first batch of F1 Nitros are in stock and shipping now!

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-F1-Wal......ion.html

Regards

Peter
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2011-12-16 03:52, Failed Magician wrote:
Is the dimension the same as F1 Original or it is a bit smaller as it now has some other features from SAW.

The same dimensions as the F1.

Tony Curtis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 Nitro Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL