The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Seeking female stage hypnotist memoribilia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
I'm working on a monograph on the history of women in the stage hypnosis biz. Possibly for publication in one of the magic magazines or as a separate publication.

This is an area no one has seriously explored, to the best of my knowledge.

Materials needed - Joan Brandon, Pat Collins, Ginnger Corte, Christine Michele, Noran, Tanit Ikao and anyone else out there either currently performing or from the past.

Good quality copies preferred over originals for historical personalities as budget is tight on this project. Tapes (audio or video) also much appreciated.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
I'm interested to know what became of Pat Collins.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
I worked alongside Ginger Corte back in 1976, at a local hotel lounge. I was working purely as an escape artist back then, and was booked one night as a warm-up before Ginger did her thing. I was also among her committee-of-subjects on two nights of her engagement there.
Ginger had brought up the idea of hiring me on as part of an "occult show" she was wanting to put together, but nothing came of it.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Seeking female stage hypnotist memoribilia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL