The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Pocket Printing Press Generation 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2266 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Hmmmm, I think you are talking about generation 4, Paolo. In the mean time, for those of you who are handy, you could build your own version of my generation 2 device (from my lecture notes) using any images you want. Not nearly as clean as Gen. 3 (and more expensive because you have to hunt down the parts) but certainly functional.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2011-11-19 15:41, willowtaylor wrote:
Hmmmm, I think you are talking about generation 4, Paolo.

So, you mean I'm OFF BY ONE?

Where did I hear that out before now?... Hhhmmm! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
When I get mine I'm gonna put it thru the paces - my old version I made I use in many ways - Chris created the coolest device - don't limit it to just ashes - there is more and also don't just go for skin.... There is an insane mind picture to reality stuff you can do
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
Would it be possible to have a custom image?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2266 Posts

RPC: I'll send you a PM. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3901 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just ordered The Pocket Printing Press Generation 3 along with a backup of There and Back, another terrific effect. I am looking forward in using The PPPG3 along with There and Back.

Michael
New York
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2266 Posts

I know you will enjoy them, Michael. I actually have not performed There and Back for a while, I think I'll dust it off for my weekly walk-around gig.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3901 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just received The Pocket Printing Press Generation 3. It is superb and well worth the money. You are provided with a mint tin, an ash vial, a gimmick cleverly made and inserted inside the tin. It can be easily transferable to another container if so desired, and the "ink" that will last a long time and can be easily replenished. Also included is a small booklet containing the basic handling as ewell as Christopher's Door routine which is terrific. You can come up with many types of routines using this item. I have used other ash to hand routines and mechanisms. This one is the best and very well thought out. It is simple, direct and requires no palming, finger clipping, special pens, or fumbling. I highly recommend it.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
410 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
This is going to be my next purchase...!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3901 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
The specttor has a free choice of selecting any number from 1-10. In fact, you an even do this with two spectators at the same time with different numbers.
Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2266 Posts

Michael: Thank you for the kind words. Two spectators; it never occurred to me, but you are of course correct. It's interesting how we get fixed in our approach. LOL.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

deiricm
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of deiricm
Just took delivery of this from Christopher - excellent. Most complete, well-thought out ashes-in-hand effect I've seen. Easy to see that there are several generations of development in this. Recommended!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Pocket Printing Press Generation 3 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL