The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Café is Number One! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
This may not be the right place to post this but has anyone noticed that, with more than 1400 members and more than 37,000 messages, the Magic Café -- which is only eight months old -- is now the biggest magic forum to my knowledge on the 'net?
Well done, Steve and the rest who have labored so diligently to do such a great job.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
Quote:
On 2002-05-05 15:34, Peter Marucci wrote:
This may not be the right place to post this but has anyone noticed that, with more than 1400 members and more than 37,000 messages, the Magic Cafe -- which is only eight months old -- is now the biggest magic forum to my knowledge on the 'net.
Well done, Steve and the rest who have labored so diligently to do such a great job.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com

A hearty second to Peter's comments. Here's a standing "O" to Steve and the crew at Magic Cafe...Great job folks

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Thank you!

It is a lot of work but we never forget, the members work just as hard as we do in creating and sustaining this unique world.

Smile

Tom
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Thank's guys, Smile

We really appreciate all the kind words, but Tom's right we couldn't have made it without all 1439.+ members hanging in there with us.
Smile

So, We thank you as well. Smile
Smile Smile

Mya
:cuteangel:
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Smile Thank you so much for all the kind words, it is very much appreciated, believe me!

It is very gratifying to know that my initial thoughts and ideas were sound, and that others too could understand my vision.

In less than a year, The Magic Cafe has seen growth which has taken other such places years to achieve. Perhaps we are on to something here?

Indeed, a recipe for success is often measured by the ingredients of which it is made. I have no doubt that our membership base is as diverse as the herbs and spices available in any well stocked kitchen.
Like Grandmother's old fashioned stew, the special flavor took a long time to perfect. The product you enjoy today is a result of not only fresh ingredients, but a lot of experimentation and tender loving care.

In that spirit, let us continue to cook up magical dishes that many more can enjoy for untold years to come.

I love challenges...2000 members by our first anniversary?
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
As a member of the Staff of the Cafe it is my pleasure to serve the members who make the Cafe the best there is. Thanks.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Well said Peter, Well said!
Most magically yours,
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
eddwithers
View Profile
New user
London
64 Posts

Profile of eddwithers
How far you have come!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Now at 29,203 registered members with who have posted 1,720,230 messages. WOW!
:dancing:
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
A big thanks to Steve for the wonderful work.
Cards never lie
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Wow, this is an old thread! Smile
It is amazing how far we have come over the years. A lot has changed, as does life from day to day. The Magic Café is but a work in progress, ever changing to an ever changing internet community. Thanks to all for your continued loyalty and support, for it is our members who help insure we have a true community of folks who do indeed believe in MAGICIANS HELPING MAGICIANS. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Café is Number One! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL