The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - John Carey's '24 Seven' 2 DVD set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Thanks so much Loz. I look forward to seeing some of you guys at Blackpool, where it will be a pleasure to show you some of the material from the dvds. Better book up my accomodation today.lol

Cheers

John
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2011-12-01 08:54, gjmagic wrote:
This is a fantastic collection of working material, I use the first three effects on the first disc on a regular basis (Color Opener, S.W.I Interchange and It's all a Mystery) and I've either used, or have seen John use all the other effects in the real world, there are no pipe dreams in this set, just solid straight to the point quality card magic.

Gary Jones.

OK, so I'm a big Gary Jones fan and based on your post I picked up the dvd with those effects. I love card magic, but there has been so much released over the years, how good could this be.

I got fooled by Color Opener. I hadn't read the description, but expected a color change. The whole deck changed color. I'm using it.

It's All A Mystery: I wasn't sure what happened, but I knew something happened and at the end, I questioned what I saw. One of the best versions of this plot. I REALY like this and will use it.

Thanks Gary!

Clarke
Burf
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, South Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Burf
What a great set of DVD's, so much material that you will use with little or no preparation.
The teaching is excellent.
John Carey has that laid back, unpretentions style that I really like to see, none of the in you face stuff.
His magic does the talking, a real work of art.
Top value (too cheap really!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - John Carey's '24 Seven' 2 DVD set (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL