The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Is Cinch *Shaun Robinson) the best single bill changing effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MT
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of MT
Any reviews on Cinch?

I already have extreme burn which I like very much, but cinch might be good if I don't want to carry around that much cash?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5951 Posts

Profile of motown
Have you checked the other threads on this?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
214 Posts

Profile of milesart
Just prepare a extrem burn 2, it's much better and the handling is so simple!
ShaunRobison
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of ShaunRobison
Milesart....
The post was about a single bill change. I love extreme burn as well. But why carry only one method? and Why carry all that extra stuff?
www.shaunrobison.com
Magic and Illustrations
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
214 Posts

Profile of milesart
Shaun, I meant that it was ME who is preparing a extrem burn 2 at the moment. but how do you react, when people say, can you do it with my money?
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
But how do you react, when people say, can you do it with my money?

What I have done with friends who always seem to want to dissect my magic is this. When I am asked if I can do it with their money I will borrow a $20.00 from them and do a TT bill switch to a $1.00 , then apologize saying sorry that didn't work . Of course they were expecting a $100.00, usually shuts 'em up
Magic is Everywhere
ShaunRobison
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of ShaunRobison
Amerigo.... Funny.. I love doing that also Smile

The cool think about CINCH is that it is just a piece of paper at first. something that everyone has. After it changes I have gotten from a few people "make it go back" All I say is... "Why would I want to?"... and put it in my pocket..
www.shaunrobison.com
Magic and Illustrations
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Shaun
Your switch looks great I am going to have to pick this one up, going from the paper to the bill just looks ... well just looks magical.
Magic is Everywhere
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7036 Posts

Profile of bowers
A excellant trick shaun.
my hat goes off to you
todd
ShaunRobison
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of ShaunRobison
Thank you for the kind words.

If you know anyone who is looking to purchase the DVD have them contact me..
Shaun
www.shaunrobison.com
Magic and Illustrations
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2011-11-27 17:57, milesart wrote:
Shaun, I meant that it was ME who is preparing a extrem burn 2 at the moment. but how do you react, when people say, can you do it with my money?

I tell them it costs me $25 to change a $1 bill into a $20 bill. It usually shuts them up. (Although I was just asked today where the extra $4 went!)
NickPenney
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of NickPenney
BatsMagic: I would answer "the tooth fairy needs her cut/share too". lol
I like the concept of Cinch, I just perfer my Greed Bill and my Prophet/Extreme Burn Hybrid.
Great trick though Shaun
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
I would have trouble doing the TT switch from a 20 to a 1. People never offer me a $20 bill.
I wonder why? :>(

Have fun,
John
Nothing is better than more.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2011-11-28 17:32, amerigo wrote:
But how do you react, when people say, can you do it with my money?

What I have done with friends who always seem to want to dissect my magic is this. When I am asked if I can do it with their money I will borrow a $20.00 from them and do a TT bill switch to a $1.00 , then apologize saying sorry that didn't work . Of course they were expecting a $100.00, usually shuts 'em up

"Shuts 'em up" aloud perhaps, but their internal dialogue is probably saying you're a jerk and that you left them disappointed.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
625 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Yeah, I love my Greed gimmick. Love the ending. Cinch is a great trick too. Different. I agree with Shaun- why carry only one trick.
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Hi Shaun

In my sincere opinion, I love your switch because looks so great and powerful because gets a great reaction in real world of my close-up shows!

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5322 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I love Cinch also, though I seem to tear more than my share of $20 bills doing it. Gotta be real careful with the switch at the end!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Is Cinch *Shaun Robinson) the best single bill changing effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL