The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » what is masters of magic series? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
hi, read on hanklee about a number of tricks like:
finger on the card, synchronicity 3, etc

all these tricks had the description of Masters of magic series..
just 4 questions here:

1. what is masters of magic series? is it a book teaching a number of tricks or is it just one trick?

2. is finger on the card and synchronicity 3 good? are they difficult to perform?

3. if i want to buy these 2 tricks, do i purchase that one book or is it in 2 separate books? or are they sold as a single trick?

4. what are other good and classic trick in the msaters of magic series?

thanks
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Eric,
Masters of Magic series consist of one effect for each pamphlet , I happen to have Finger on the Card. I feel the effects they sell are overated as you can find 1 effect just as good or better in most books and videos on magic. My advice is save your money and buy a book.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
fifthace
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of fifthace
Eric,

All the Master of Magic series are excellent. They are the work of the late Gary Ouellet.

They are unique in realm of magic instruction. Try one and see.

For more info, see: http://www.camirandmagic.com

PS: synchronicity 3 is not part of the series!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Not all of the series are by Gary--the last one, "The Coin Connection" is by Eric DeCamps.

I totally disagree that they are overrated. Each booklet is 20-30 pages long, profusely illustrated, contains a complete routine along with tips and advice and performance points, fully fleshed out and they cost $8-12 each!

I have them all, use them all, and recommend them all very, very highly!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » what is masters of magic series? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL