The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some question about start to learn mental magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

e10271e
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of e10271e
Which dvd or book is for some one who want to start learning mental works?can any body give me some advices thanks a lot
Megan
View Profile
New user
London
20 Posts

Profile of Megan
As a fellow beginner I can't recommend Practical Mental Magic enough. Great book. I also have Self-Working Mental Magic which is also good.

13 Steps to Mentalism is incredible, but I found it a bit of a tough read. So so worth it though.

Good luck! I hope you find something that really inspires you.

x
R.S.
View Profile
Loyal user
CT one day I'll have
201 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Richard Osterlind's "Easy To Master Mental Miracles" DVDs are invaluable for anyone getting into mentalism.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
For an educational start off to learn mentalism, go with "13 Steps To Mentalism".

If you want to perform mental magic instead, go with Richard Osterlind's DVDs.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Self-working Mental Magic - Karl Fulves
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some question about start to learn mental magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL