The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Greg Rostami and iForce (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
870 Posts

Profile of jskalon
I just wanted to give Greg props for the awesome customer service he provided me. I had some questions regarding one of the methods/ presets that I was struggling with. Greg actually took the time via a phone call to go through iForce with me. Not only did he help me iron out my problem, but he really spent a lot of time going over the different functions as well as ideas for routines. I always loved iForce, but now I am even more stoked about it. Customer Service just doesn't get any better than this.

Thank you Greg! It was a real pleasure talking to you.

(by the way, I bought iPredict today. I can't wait to dig into that)
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you Jack,

It was very nice talking to you too.

I hope you have lots of fun performances with iForce and iPredict.

All of my customers are always welcome to Skype with me as well at:
gregrostami

all the best,
Greg Rostami
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Excellent app. Wonderful developer. If you get this, be sure to give him 5 stars...I did!
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
IForce is not available for the iPad, isn't it?
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Zebaztian,

I'm afraid iForce is still not available for the iPad.

We have been working on the next evolution of iPredict . . .

It should be any day now.

Happy New Year,
Greg Rostami
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
I'll have to be patient.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Hi Greg

I never thought a magic app would interest me, but I picked up iForce yesterday and it really is a wonderful piece of thinking, incredibly well thought out. I read through the iForce thread and admired the evolution of the product and the various changes you've made to address anything that popped up along the way.

I performed it for my wife yesterday. She knows all my secrets and is my best critic. It really floored her, which was nice for a change! However, ten minutes after I showed it to her, she was back to me having found the app in the Appstore using an iPod Touch. It seems iForce is still being listed with the same image as the Doodle app, at least using the iTouch. She never would have found it had the logo not been the same. I checked the iTunes Store and it uses the "hand" logo, so all is fine there, but it seems there still may be a glich with the iTouch.

Just some info, otherwise great product!
Thanks so much!

Scott
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Scott,

Yes, on the new iOS the icon for iForce shows up on the app store as the hand icon.

On the older iOS the icon is the "Doodle" icon.

I'm afraid that's something that I can not control.
To make matters worse, if you search for "magic" on the app store, iForce is the first magic app on the list.

Just make sure every time you perform iForce you say . . . "I usually write this down, but I don't have pen-n-paper. I'll just use this little doodle app."

Also make sure you give a false method "The reason why you picked 8 is because I gave you a two handed gesture, I subconsciously forced you to show me "eight" with your fingers."

Happy New Year,
Greg Rostami

That always works for me.
Greg Rostami
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Hi Greg

No problem. I can't imagine anyone else would have bothered, she had noticed the doodle app and had been playing around with it. I did the arrows with her - held her by the opposite hand, closed my eyes and said I would try to influence her when to stop. All worked well, it's a great creation!

Scott

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Holding her by the hand is a nice touch.

I can't wait to show you what we've been working on.

Greg Rostami
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Hi Greg

I just picked up the Android version of iForce to use on my Samsung Galaxy S2. Am I right in that there is just one way to handle the reveal, as opposed to the 3 on the iOS version? Or am I missing something?

Thanks
Scott

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2716 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi spatlind,

On the Android, 2 of the 3 methods are available.

On your Android device, simply press the home button after you've selected a preset. Proceed as usual with the "Flip" method.

It's even more convincing on Android, because when you hit the home button, it takes you to your REAL home page where you have the "Doodle" icon.

I hope that makes sense,
Greg Rostami
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
This works so well on the iPad. I 2xs the screen, and use the second method. Fantastic!

I have been combining this and pocket space from Tony Miller. Works well so great!

RevJohn
Giepie
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Giepie
Hi I am in South Africa but cannot download it or did I miss something?
magicden
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
103 Posts

Profile of magicden
Can't get this app to work and just seem to have a doodle program what am I doing wrong? Den
magicden
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
103 Posts

Profile of magicden
No probs found the answer on a nother thread,
Thanks
Den
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Greg Rostami and iForce (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL