The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amira's Chiprediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Just a few words on this ebook;

The material is simple, practical and plays big. I think this ebook is an excellent resource for anyone looking for an 'on the fly' piece of mentalism.

I particularly like that it can be done at anytime, requires no set up and makes something that reads small (and often overlooked) mighty!

The book is a steal at the price its set at!
Biovf
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Biovf
In the last couple of days I had the pleasure of reading this new publication of Pablo. First of all let me say that I have read almost everything Pablo has published and I like his style a lot.

As with his Intuition key routine, CHIPrediction is simplicity in terms of sleights which doesn't mean it's an easy routine to pull off as a mentalist...Pablo has invested a lot of work in the verbal finesses and subtleties of this routine, those of which when performed correctly leave the spectator with the total sense that he performed all the possible choices. Another very important point that I really liked is the context in which this whole routine is developed. This is not only a 'think & guess' piece, there's a reason, a "theatrical" context with a begin, middle and end which not only acts as a logical disconnect for the whole procedure but also helps elevating the whole routine to a new level.

In the end of the document several great ideas are offered (one by Paolo Cavallali), some of them providing very good alternative handlings.

All in all, this is a routine that can be done completely impromptu, in any conditions and with lots of verbal finesses built-in, I like it a lot!

David
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
As I always say Pablo creations are always "direct to the point" ! He is a good friend of mine and sometimes I "hate" him because come up with clever idea that I whish to have it...lol...
;)
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
This morning, I finally got time to read the ebook that Pablo sent through at the weekend. It's a very nice routine with a simple but deceptive methodology. The outs are logical and the premise strong. Recommended!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Another thumbs up for Chip prediction.

As has been said above, Pablo has a nice easy style to his effects which I like.
Ease of operation doesn't mean you have nothing to do.
But it does mean you can concentrate on the important part, the presentation, safe in the knowledge that the "work" is almost nothing to accomplish.

I may tweak it a little to suit me, but then I'd hope we all do that with our effects.

Thumbs Up from me

http://chiprediction.blogspot.com/

steve
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Pablo has come up with a nice routine here that has a couple of nice subtleties that really sell the effect.

The routine is pretty straightforward and open to a lot of different presentational ideas.

Nice job Pablo!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So is the reveal a 4 of a kind a 1 in 13 chance as in 4 eights or is it a poker hand?
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
The effect is a prediction of one card - the value and suit.
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Paul, there seems to be a few of this type of effect around lately.
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
132 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
I bought from Pablo 5 miracles with 5 esp cards, and I think it's good thinking and routining.
But now I'm perplexed... are there any outs (à la KK, for example), or it's really 100%?

andrea
antonuccio
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
132 Posts

Profile of antonuccio
Well, now I own Chiprediction... Let me say it's very good, and can work perfectly the way it's described.
You end 100% correct. But it would be a pity not to change the routine, as it has scratched the surface only.
Having understood the principles in action, the possibilities are endless, especially if you follow the Paolo Cavalli's ideas at the end of the ebook.

In a world where everything is wonderful (I've read recently a lot of glowing reviews, that are simply not true), Chiprediction is really good. It's something I will use.

andrea
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
Having had a chance now to fully digest CHIPrediction, this is a good solid piece. With a little thinking could be presented in an impromptu situation as well. But the real value of this work is in the tool that Pablo provides not the effect. With a little thought and a little work, as Andrea mentioned, the possibilities are wide open.
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
This is a wonderful bit of mentalism and it can be played as impromptu as you like, nice and direct like other Amira effects.
The Futurist
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of The Futurist
A great effect with cool layers of psychology that work together very well, this is easy to do in the sense of no "moves" or anything, as Biovf says "which doesn't mean it's an easy routine to pull off as a mentalist"... I hope people think deeply about this effect and how the verbal finesses work together. For those who want an eminently portable and impromptu routine I recommend this.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks to all for your nice comments about CHIPrediction.

This piece is really a long time of combination of ideas that finally arrives to this simple and elegant solution not just for predict playing cards, but for a LOT more.

I discuss recently with a buyer that told me that he was disappointed of the explanation of the R*****ing F***e because he thinks that can be expanded to much more and I didn't say that.
I agree completely with him and told him that the intelligent reader WILL realize that this beautiful technique can be used for a lot more.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Futurist
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of The Futurist
Oh yes, indeed. I mean to add that point myself, the R.F.-as-abstract-technique is much more than just one effect. For those who don't care for poker or playing cards, or feel like they have more than enough playing-card material already, I hope this document gets them thinking as it did me. Indeed I'll be, like Steve, tweaking material in the light of this central concept.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-12-08 15:04, The Futurist wrote:
Oh yes, indeed. I mean to add that point myself, the R.F.-as-abstract-technique is much more than just one effect. For those who don't care for poker or playing cards, or feel like they have more than enough playing-card material already, I hope this document gets them thinking as it did me. Indeed I'll be, like Steve, tweaking material in the light of this central concept.

Exactly The Futurist. As a matter of fact I use the R.F. for several uses that create miracles in a bold and simple way.

Let´s make a contest. Im thinking on a color that you can see in here.

The first one who name my thought-of-color , will receive a FREE review copy of CHIPrediction.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
No PM or emails my friends, just on here .

BTW, no one guess it yet Smile .
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
My guess is Red Amira.

Dr Rob.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-12-11 07:36, DrRob wrote:
My guess is Red Amira.

Dr Rob.

No, but VERY close Smile
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Amira's Chiprediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL