The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Killer Key (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

syphon101
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of syphon101
What are your opinions on Jay Sankey's Killer Key?
Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
Do you know where we can find a clip or description about this effect?
syphon101
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of syphon101
Sure, you can find information as well as a demo video here.
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I don't really like this. I've seen this performed and I don't think it works well. Just MHO.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I didn't really care for this trick. I think it's just another trick that Jay thought of in five minutes and wanted to make some dough.

Mistro
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
I think that Killer Key is an excellent effect, perhaps the best individual effect Jay has released in a long time. It is a killer walk-around effect. The only problem is that the key is not examinable. Other than that, this is an incredible effect.

Mistro, do you have Killer Key? It is ingenious and I don't think that Jay could come up with this in "five minutes" just to make some money.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Digital Backlot
View Profile
Regular user
So. Cali
115 Posts

Profile of Digital Backlot
It looked good to me! I saw the video and I've got the idea but for the lay person it's great, pick your victims carefully.
Joel Payne
CEO 3D Filmmakers
www.DigitalBacklot.com
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
I think that Killer Key is an excellent effect, perhaps the best individual effect Jay has released in a long time. It is a killer walk-around effect. The only problem is that the key is not examinable. Other than that, this is an incredible effect.

Mistro, do you have Killer Key? It is ingenious and I don't think that Jay could come up with this in "five minutes" just to make some money.

Most won't think of examining a key and a simple switch should take care of any problem.
Dan White
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Dan White
It's not that exciting
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
I think that Jay Sankey comes up with improvements on already-done ideas. He claims that he has no influences and stuff but explain to me why the same trick has been on the market by a different manufacturer for almost three years called Ultimate Coin Ta KEY?

In fact, it's a better coin ta key because it is a quater. In fact here is the link and it's cheaper. It's also endorsed by Dave Hamner of The Hamners.

Just my thoughts as we all have them... Smile
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
I have it but don't use it much. I don't think it's that great of a trick.
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
Dolphin
View Profile
Regular user
Slovenia
171 Posts

Profile of Dolphin
It's a cool trick, but buying it would be a waste of money. You can do this trick using just sleights not gimmicked version...Anyway, try to get to advanced section of http://www.ultimatemagic.com and I think in street magic section you'll find description. Enjoy Smile
magicduro
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
529 Posts

Profile of magicduro
Also check out Ammar's Coin to Key. No gimmicks. Easy to master.
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
The Killer Key is a great gimmick I use it all the time. Coin to Key can be found on page 78 of Modern Coin Magic.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
It sucks. just like most other sankey products Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Killer Key (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL