The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from the good old USA. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elementskater255
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of elementskater255
Hey this is elementskater255, some people might reconize me from penguin magic, ummmmm yeah that's it.
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hello! Smile

Welcome to the Magic Café!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people on this board, so don't hesitate to jump right in.

What type of magic do you like? I prefer close-up, cards especially (though I'm trying to branch out into other areas).

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Emily B.
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
reaperofsouls
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of reaperofsouls
hello im new here and im trying to get my post up hope to see u around Smile Smile Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Elementskater,

It's great to have you join us at the Café. Emily is right..lots of info and friendly people. So grab a cup of coffee...get comfortable and spend many enjoyable hours reading. Welcome! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There Smile Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café nfortunately, ther are many people like me here who do not know about you. A little bit of information would be nice I think. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from the good old USA. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL