We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Mysteries by Fraser Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
drjohn
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of drjohn
Fantastic.........as a hypnotist I found this a great lead in to no trance hypnosis........brilliant!
May your darkness come quickly
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of sadhu
Alway find that hypnosis cannot be performed with ease, glad to see that Fraser's method do not have long inductions or putting other into a trance. The fact that one can be able to go up to someone with just a few words or a touch and cause
them to fall under a spell and do what one commands is amazing. Highly recommended.
psychicturtle
View Profile
Special user
UK
821 Posts

Profile of psychicturtle
That's weird, I commented about how good this was, then a few days later my comments are gone? What's that about?
Anyway I'll try again. This is an excellent DVD and book, and it really is something for those who want to be something more than most magicians. Excellent stuff.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2013-03-12 06:37, psychicturtle wrote:
That's weird, I commented about how good this was, then a few days later my comments are gone? What's that about?
Anyway I'll try again. This is an excellent DVD and book, and it really is something for those who want to be something more than most magicians. Excellent stuff.

There are two threads on this and your other post may be on that thread.

Ray
Alex Hendrick
View Profile
New user
Italy
4 Posts

Profile of Alex Hendrick
Just finished to read the manuscript.
This is only my opinion and I sincerely think that the stuff inside the product is absolutely powerful and useful.

If you want to rise up the reputation of your skill as mentalist, this is a must to have!
As also a hypnotist, I’ve found True Mysteries the perfect way, for a magician who doesn’t know anything about suggestions, to show routines which are based on it (or something like that).

Into the product you can find the real passion about the Art, that Fraser has, and because of it you can be really satisfied reading a good manuscript like this and see the video.
The product is done to learn perfectly the method behind the effects, in good details.

What about the solution that Fraser gives about the Berglas Effect? No way!

So at the end, I think that everybody should have in his magic education the notions in True Mysteries. Non only mentalists.

This stuff is so fresh and especially practical!

Nice job, Fraser!

Alex Hendrick
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Thanks for your comments guys - Awesome to hear that everyone is loving the project! Fraser has been working on lots of new stuff to expand on the fundamentals taught on True Mysteries since we shot this first volume.

Moving forrrrward! Smile

DC
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2013-03-18 18:49, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
Thanks for your comments guys - Awesome to hear that everyone is loving the project! Fraser has been working on lots of new stuff to expand on the fundamentals taught on True Mysteries since we shot this first volume.

Moving forrrrward! Smile

DC

Volume 2? That would be sweet! Smile
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Vol 2?! Got me drooling already...sold!
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Something like that... But it's still a while off, we have to make sure the community digests True Mysteries fully first! Smile

DC
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Its going to be good!!! like Dee said its an extension, but TM vol 1 is the foundation Smile
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
Yes. It is true. I have been working with Gavin O Rourke (greml1n) on the follow up book. The new material takes what was taught in TM to even greater heights. We are really excited with what is now possible. I am still writing the manuscript but it is shaping up to be another essential work.

Thank you to everyone who has already shared their comments on the first True Mysteries DVD and book. I would still love to hear your views on this and your performance experiences with this material, if you have not done so already.

Fraser.
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Just a heads up....like TM 1, this volume will also have effects and subtleties that can be used for everyone’s performance style.

There will be examples on how these effects and presentations can be applied to publicity stunts as well.

All of the material has been tried true and tested rigorously in various environments by both Fraser and myself.

It has been a very exciting and enlightening project for both of us. It realy pushes what can be accomplished with this style of mentalism.

Fraser is a true wizard to this form of our craft.

G
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Just wanted to say I recently received the book / DVD and was very pleased with the material.... What I really like is the DVD demoing at last methods warts and all (ie true performances with how to recover when things go slightly off track)... Great bonus material too.

:band:
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Would vol. 2 likely be released in 2013?
RhoXeuS
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of RhoXeuS
I was interested in real hypnosis but when I saw this book (because I bought it from the Dee's website) my thoughts change and now I love the methods he uses here and I am working on learn more about multiple reality
RhoXeuS
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of RhoXeuS
This is pure gold friends, and reactiojs with this are awsome, one of the best boolsni ever bought, if you study this book you can create other effects taking a big base from the bases of this effects, I love this book
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Quote:
On 2013-03-19 23:46, MagicBrent wrote:
Would vol. 2 likely be released in 2013?

yes
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm ready to preorder Smile
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2013-03-19 15:20, Fraser Parker wrote:
Yes. It is true. I have been working with Gavin O Rourke (greml1n) on the follow up book. The new material takes what was taught in TM to even greater heights. We are really excited with what is now possible. I am still writing the manuscript but it is shaping up to be another essential work.

Thank you to everyone who has already shared their comments on the first True Mysteries DVD and book. I would still love to hear your views on this and your performance experiences with this material, if you have not done so already.

Fraser.

Quote:
On 2013-03-19 22:10, greml1n wrote:
Just a heads up....like TM 1, this volume will also have effects and subtleties that can be used for everyone’s performance style.

There will be examples on how these effects and presentations can be applied to publicity stunts as well.

All of the material has been tried true and tested rigorously in various environments by both Fraser and myself.

It has been a very exciting and enlightening project for both of us. It realy pushes what can be accomplished with this style of mentalism.

Fraser is a true wizard to this form of our craft.

G

This is excellent news. Very much looking forward to it. Smile
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1116 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Just reeived this yesterday, WOW what a treat. Mastery of one or two of these effects could build a reputation. Very well constructed and clever suggestion type routines and low stress to perform (not overly fancy or drawn out scripting!). Fraser's personality is also ideal for creating and developing this kind of material and he shows he is a deep thinker. I did enjoy seeing this stuff performed a great deal, best suggestion material I have seen since Jermay's Skullduggery.
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Mysteries by Fraser Parker (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL