We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Mysteries by Fraser Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Romanos
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Romanos
This really is amazing! I highly recommend it to any mentalist!! Guys go on the 1914 website and buy it now! I have nothing to gain or anything like that but I know that when you ll watch the DVD you will be as excited as I am!
There you go:
http://www.the1914.com/

Kind regards,
Romanos
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
Hi,

I'm curious to know if these routines can be done one-on-one. Something someone said above gave me the impression that there needs to be a second person for the effect to work. Can anyone verify this?

Thanks in advance,

Ray
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
One on one, two people, you and one more person - that's all you need, I'm sadly still not a fan of this
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
Cheers Adam
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
I watched this on Saturday afternoon, and I have to say that I like the way Fraser thinks. It's bold stuff, but you're big boys; you can handle it.
Jonathan100
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Jonathan100
Will Vol 2 be only a book or a DVD as well?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3351 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 18:17, Olympic Adam wrote:
One on one, two people, you and one more person - that's all you need, I'm sadly still not a fan of this

Any chance of a review on your blog?

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2013-05-20 13:42, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 18:17, Olympic Adam wrote:

Any chance of a review on your blog?

Mark

Thanks for the suggestion! It's on my list, I want to make sure I explain it well enough to 1. not give anything away and 2. provide justification for my opinions while allowing others to still be open to it (rather than just me ranting). Given the subject, it's difficult to explain without giving everything away, I'll get to work though!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I'd really love to hear why you are not a fan as well. Love the blog btw
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Hello Brehaut,

Can you let us know your thoughts on this? Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On 2012-08-23 15:22, brehaut wrote:
Thanks Dee. I took the plunge and just ordererd off your site. Hope to post comments soon.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I'm not too happy seeing the trailers on this that expose the method. The method is exposed if one listens to the language being employed. A simple transcript of the verbal communication tells everyone why the spectator reacts the way they do.

Regards,
Mike
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1863 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Order placed. Looking forward to it!
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Can the effects from this book be performed on stage to one or 2 spectators while the entire audience watches on, or will the watching audience catch on to the method ?
Ben Seward
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Ben Seward
@plainman007
I would say that all of the effects can be performed pretty much anywhere (so long as there is two or more people). Some of the material in the book is so ahead of its time that many have misunderstood how useful and hard hitting the effects can be in the right hands. In some cases the effect actually play a little bit smoother on stage. I just some variations of the effects in close up and on stage and both play excellently.

Cheers
Ben
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Thank You Ben.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Mysteries by Fraser Parker (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL