The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mago verza
View Profile
Regular user
kanagawa - japan
103 Posts

Profile of mago verza
I am planning to go to take some lessons in the hollywood magic castle in the summer 2013, I live quite far (japan) so I would like to ask if is possibile to take the certification staying there about 20 days.
I was searching on the homepage of the magic castle but I was not able to find out how does the magician certification work, can somebody explain me? Thank you
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
If you live out of the immediate area of the castle you join as an out of area magician. You don't take the "test" which is more of an audition. You only need an officer of some magic organization to verify that you are a member and fill out the application. Since you live in Japan and won't be going often, the lower price out of area magician membership is what you will want. You will still be a full magician member. Email the castle, they will give you all the info.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mago verza
View Profile
Regular user
kanagawa - japan
103 Posts

Profile of mago verza
Thank you for your answer, I will send the email
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL