The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Cigarette magic? Resource needed. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
BTW, I do dave Williams pen/cig through coin with a home-made coin gimmick. If you picture the normal gimmick, just think of the simplest form of the gimmick. that is what I use because it can be shown more magically than the standard gimmick. also, with a slight modification of dave's handling, there is no heat on the gimmick.
KJ
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2011, Hugokhf wrote:
Hi.
I want to know what cigarette magic do you guys do. I want some easy one, since I have never done cigarette magic before. Any response will be appreciated.

I think you're a couple of decades late on this one.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
All cigarette magic can be done with joints. For those in the states where it's LEGAL. Smile

Doug
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
Quote:
On May 27, 2015, Dougini wrote:
All cigarette magic can be done with joints. For those in the states where it's LEGAL. Smile

Doug

As long as the next effect includes real potato chips and chocolate chip cookies.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Haaa hahaha! ROFL! Yeah. Total agreement! Smile

Doug
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
In an attempt to help, some restaurants like Shoney's have packs of crayons at the counter.

Most cigarette sleights can be done with these and it is simple to get some in advance and gaff them as desired.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
I second KJ's Dave Williamson's coin through cigarette, it is very streamlined and deceptive.
There are many gems in Slydini's Cigarette Miracle as well.
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2012, Merenkov wrote:
David Stone has a great routine on his Stop Smoking video. Perfect for a non-smoker who just wants a go-to routine if the occasion arises. If you're a smoker, and intend to do a lot of cigarette magic, then the Tom Mullica videos on cigarette magic would be a good starting point.

I love David stone's cigarette routine in "Stop Smoking ". The routine super fun and entertaining
And David Williamson cigarette though coin is very clever. The best its when he talk about the story on how he performed it to Copperfield, so funny.
LeafyMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of LeafyMagic
Justin Miller's Bold project has some good cigarette magic on it. I can't remember which part though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Cigarette magic? Resource needed. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL