The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Be Prepared (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
"i must have the drive to develop my abilities and become the best I can be so that I'll be ready"
John Wooden- the greatest coach ever

I read this quote today and thought as we Gospel magicians (entertainers) prepare for our shows do we also prepare our hearts. Are ready at a moments notice to do what God has called us to do. have we prepared our show to be the best it can be. have we prepared the message - and by prepare I mean ask God what we should be sharing.

I myself can tell you that my shows are focused on performing for unbelievers regardless if I am performing in a church or a theatre. I am there to Unleash the thruth of Gods love with them. However I tell you this, I have never shared the Gospel the same way twice.

I prepare a message but more importantly I prepare my heart to hear Gods voice as I speak I want my words to be His words not mine.
many times I begin to share and I as I do I can hear the Lord telling me "talk about this" or "don't talk about that" you see I have no idea who is in the audience and I have no idea what they "need" to hear. Only God sees around the bends.

we should prepare our message, our magic, but make sure you are also preparing your heart for that moments notice that God tells you to make the left instead of the right.

read 2 timothy 2:20-22
and 2 timothy 4:1-3

have a great day in the lord

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Be Prepared (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL