The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Complete Invocation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
619 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Docc mentioned the fact that he supposedly owns the right to the Complete Invocation at the last Weerd Weekend ... but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for him to publish his edition.

There's been some debate as to who really owns the rights to the Complete Invocation, but I do know Docc has had some issues with people who have put out his material in the past.
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of 1908
Quote:
On 2003-09-30 02:50, wizard_of_oddities wrote:
As far as I know Docc actually has the rights to the Complete Invocation. I think he is going to release the REAL Complete Invocation at a later time. I know a lot more to this story but I would rather not go into detail, it may not look good from a new member. Smile

?????
Tell us what you know...It has nothing to do if you are a new member!
Give us details!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
Sorry I have not responded in so long, I will think about this topic for a little while and check my sources before I go to far. Check back later...
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Complete Invocation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL