The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Thanks on first induction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Just wanted to share my Thoughts on my first successful induction and also thank many people on here for all the great advice etc that I gained over the past 2 weeks, I have been out working this really hard for a solid 2 weeks and have had great fun mixing hypnosis with magic, the results when the two are combined is amazing.

One effect that I am particularly proud of was being able to convince the subject that every card I cut to from a shuffled deck was his thought of card… the look of amazement on his face was priceless…

So this is just a huge thank you as mentioned above to all that have helped me achieve my hypnotic goal.

Have a great XMAS and Hypnotic New Year….

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
I'd also like to say a huge thankyou to the headhacking crew and the DVD set that helped me on my way.

Forgot to mention this is the above post.

Trilby connection is great.

Thanks

R
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
Hello

Out of interest, did you have any live training or did you learn it all from the Trilby Connection DVD?

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hey Rus,

you deserve this success for putting in the study, taking the deep breath and making the leap.

Any Card at Any Cut is no mean feat!!!

Thanks for the love of The Trilby Connection. The first edition is now sold out bar a few on Amazon UK. It is great to get feedback that it has played a part in your development.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Thanks on first induction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL