The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » The Three Card Trick (using four cards) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
This has always been a jumbo card effect, since the day Joe Riding invented it in the 1970's, but I've found a way to make it even bigger with Ultra Jumbo Cards ( 8 x 10 and up). It's just been published in The Wizards' Journal #22 on my site and includes templates for printing your own Ultra Jumbo Cards (Jokers and Aces in my version) plus ways to include all the goodies added by Fred Kaps and others over the years, including scaling the ungimmicked and ungaffed cards out into the audience at the end as Harry Anderson so brilliantly concluded his own version of the effect. Only the moves are a bit different with very large cards, so I photograph each one as I go through the methods. If you already know the effect, you don't need my help working this out for yourself once you know it can be done, but if it's new to you, I start from the beginning and take you through it step by step.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3181 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
There is a video for this on Vimeo dot com. Just do a title search for "The Three Card Trick (Using Four Cards)" and it will show up. A Google search also brings it up.
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
Some of you might be interested in knowing that Doug Henning used to do the Three Card Trick (Using Four Cards.) I don't recall if he did it on TV, but it's likely.

Dennis Loomis
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » The Three Card Trick (using four cards) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL