We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Need good thoughts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Hi guys... I need my spirits uplifted a bit.

Short version- Two nights ago, due to complictions with Blood pressure and cardiology issues, I fainted and landed face first on the living room furniture. Nasty laceration on my face accross the mouth (7 stitches) and I realzie today that I also did major injury to my leg as I cant walk and so heading back to ER shortly.

My other half has lots of issues, and I am the sole caregiver and do-it-all guy... and I am SO scared right now- If I am out of commission, who will help him. Plus, I also now have to follow up with cardiologists etc- to find out about the heart/BP issue, and that's more time missed from work.

So, basically, I need good thoughts, please.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Wow, so sorry to hear this. You can count on my good thoughts and prayers being directed your way.
I hope it's nothing serious with your leg.
All the best to you.
Bob.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4899 Posts

Profile of landmark
I am thinking of you, and wishing for a fast recovery for you and yours.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1358 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Wishing you good thoughts from Ireland!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
You hang in there buddy! Keep comin' back here for some sarcasm, wit, and encouragement guy.
We're praying for you here in San Diego.
Wealth, Wisdom, and Health to you and your mate.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
You have it! Just take care of yourself, you can worry about the other stuff later.
If there is anything I can do to help, just give me a call.

Tony
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
You got it. High blood pressure, fainting? Hoping for a speedy recovery. Let us know how it goes. Best wishes for you and mate.

doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Quote:
On 2011-12-13 04:46, leapinglizards wrote:
Hi guys... I need my spirits uplifted a bit.

Short version- Two nights ago, due to complictions with Blood pressure and cardiology issues, I fainted and landed face first on the living room furniture. Nasty laceration on my face accross the mouth (7 stitches) and I realzie today that I also did major injury to my leg as I cant walk and so heading back to ER shortly.

My other half has lots of issues, and I am the sole caregiver and do-it-all guy... and I am SO scared right now- If I am out of commission, who will help him. Plus, I also now have to follow up with cardiologists etc- to find out about the heart/BP issue, and that's more time missed from work.

So, basically, I need good thoughts, please.

GOOD thoughts on there way... Piers. ... with a hint of mistletoe.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Dean
I have known you on the internet for years, and I feel like I know you well. If I were a praying man you would be on the top of my list. Take care my friend your better half needs you.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hello Dean: Sorry to hear about your troubles. Below is a link to a wonderful site that has a new positive and uplifting message each day. You can also use the search feature to key in on messages for specific concerns.

http://greatday.com/

I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your health issues.

All the best.

Rich
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1713 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Dean, sending healing thoughts your way. How is the hypertension? Have you managed to get it under control yet? I was battling with hypertension that I could not get under control a handful of years ago and then, at the ingenious suggestion of a naturopathic physician, was suggested to have a blood test to look at food allergies and sensitivities. As it turned out, I was allergic or sensitive to everything I was eating. I went on a pretty radical change in my eating habits and within 7 months my hypertension totally remitted. PM me if you want any more info. Best wishes for a healthy new year!
David
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Good thoughts to you...

And always remember...

"It's not the critic that counts. It's not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena. Whose face is marred with dust, and sweat, and blood. Who strives valiantly; Who errors and comes short again and again; Because there is no effort without error and shortcoming. But who does actually dare to do the deeds. Who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; Who spends himself in a worthy cause; Who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. So that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt -

It sounds like you're spending your life on a worthy cause, so you're doing it right...

"Live like you'd never die, smile like you'll never cry, love like you'd never get hurt, dance like no one is watching and dream like you have forever..." Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Best wishes from here leapinglizards.

-Mary Mowder
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Like Al, I'm not really a praying man. But I have a version of praying, and I'm doing that for you Dean. You have been there for me; I'll be there for you.
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Thank you all.... so... My heath has improved physically to a degree, and now my heart is broken. My spouse of almost 10 years has moved out. I am truly at a loss for words and find each day so hard.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Leapinglizards,

Glad to hear that your health has improved. I hope your former Spouses health is better as well.

I know that it is hard now but try to pay attention to the day to day things that need work because of this breakup (like rent etc...). Don't make any sweeping changes for a while, give yourself a chance to reflect.

Other than that, when I find myself in hard times I gift myself a new skill, like learning a Mem. Deck order or Contact juggling. There is nothing like practice to take your mind off things.

You know you are a good and strong person. Your concern for your former partner when you were hurt is proof of that.

We're all pulling for you.

-Mary Mowder
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Our thoughts are with you my friend. It's been a tough year for you, but things will start getting much better.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
My good thought sent your way.

Be strong my friend...

Cry if you must, laugh when you can okay... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Good thoughts.

Piers.UK
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Need good thoughts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL