The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Circus Bambouk
View Profile
Loyal user
Tempe, AZ
256 Posts

Profile of Circus Bambouk
Hi, TMC Gang,

After 17 years in New York, I've moved the family to the Phoenix, AZ area where I'm studying toward my MFA in Theater Directing at Arizona State.

This puts me significantly closer to Vegas, Los Angeles, etc, which, in my breaks from school could become some nice respites. And now that the pediatrician has cleared our little monkey for travel (thanks, doc!), we're heading to LA to see some friends and theater family this weekend.

Having only been to the Castle once as a guest of a friend of a friend a few years back, I'm not totally sure what the policies and procedures are, but do I just call up for a reservation, or do I need a member to 'invite' me, or whatnot?

Anybody with some advice I'd appreciate anything you could share.

Thanks kindly,

Brian

(who is only on TMC intermittently; if I don't reply immediately to posts with help, I promise I will return word asap. Thanks!)
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
If you're a card-carrying member of the IBM or SAM, you need only call and make a dinner reservation. Then, when you arrive, you will need to present your membership card and pay the requisite cover charge.

If you're not a member of another recognize magic association, you'll either need to accompany a member of the Castle or be given a guest pass, which any MC member can provide.

If I can be of further assistance, just PM me.
Circus Bambouk
View Profile
Loyal user
Tempe, AZ
256 Posts

Profile of Circus Bambouk
Thank you very kindly, Mr. Chayce!

In the interim, I've gotten a connection through a Ringling friend, but I truly appreciate your delineation of the policies and the offer of assistance.

Happy Holidays, all,

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL