The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Caleb Wiles Lecture (FREE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TheMagicSession
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of TheMagicSession
With the weekend here we wanted to share something fun you can enjoy on your down time. On Thursday night (December the 15th) we hosted a live lecture from Caleb Wiles. Caleb shared 6 of his pet effects that had people raving over his creativity and how entertaining his presentations are. The On Demand is up and you only need to sign in with your free account to view it. Our content is free and will continue to be free so we hope you enjoy what we have to offer. http://themagicsession.com/featured/caleb-wiles-lecture

We hope you enjoy this lecture and have a very happy holiday season!
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
184 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
If you have not seen this lecture you must check it out. Especially the final effect in the lecture. Its one of the best Invisible deck effects I have seen! Thank you Caleb and thank you Magic Session for the free lecture! especially in the economy, its nice to get somethings for free!
Chad Rees
Editor in Chief
The Daily Deception
Online Magic Newspaper
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2460 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Cannotwatch on ipad.....will check out tomorrow. thanks
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
184 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
Quote:
On 2011-12-17 20:38, magicmind wrote:
Cannotwatch on ipad.....will check out tomorrow. thanks

Once you do get home check out there other lectures, like Tony Chang, Jamie Daws, Aaron fisher, Eric Jones, Chad Nelson, and more.
Chad Rees
Editor in Chief
The Daily Deception
Online Magic Newspaper
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
This is by far the best lecture on the sessions so far.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1615 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Great lecture, and the first trick taught, which uses Paul Harris's "Pointer Anomaly," is one of Caleb's best tricks that seems to have flown under a lot of people's radars. Check it out.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
Good deal. Thanks! Plan to watch it tonight.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2758 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
That pointer anomaly effect is phenomenal - straight in my repertoire, brilliant stuff!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Caleb is one of the best lecturers out there. I truly believe that.

His lecture online is not only chocked full of really good material, but really good thinking as well.

Do yourself a favor and check it out. Then do yourself ANOTHER favor and pick up his material through his website- because it contains even MORE clever thinking!

Then do ME a favor and send me some money. Just because.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1615 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Forgot to mention there's a ridiculous deal offered on Caleb's stuff at the end of the lecture.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of mayniac
This lecture is AMAZING! Caleb's stuff reminds me of John Guastaferro's card material-awesome plots, extremely clever methods, and super powerful for lay-people.
ChadRees
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
184 Posts

Profile of ChadRees
Quote:
On 2011-12-18 15:41, bugjack wrote:
Forgot to mention there's a ridiculous deal offered on Caleb's stuff at the end of the lecture.

Yeah you get a package deal of all of his work for $85 off, a $50 discount. The link to the site is on the lecture page at the magic session
http://themagicsession.com/featured/caleb-wiles-lecture
Chad Rees
Editor in Chief
The Daily Deception
Online Magic Newspaper
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1169 Posts

Profile of APC
I just want to thank The Magic Session and Caleb for an excellent lecture and for giving it to us for free. An excellent holiday gift!
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
This is a great lecture. Really special one. Very easy to do but full of power.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1095 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Simply outstanding!
Looking forward to whats next.

Steve
Blayk P
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Blayk P
Awesome lecture. Big thanks to Caleb and everyone at the magic session for setting it up. I got a lot out of it.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This is a really special lecture!

Regards,
Mike
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Thanks to the team at The Magic Session and Caleb for making it available. Ben, I sent you a very large box of money as requested but it was returned ... I tried!
TheMagicSession
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of TheMagicSession
It's nice to hear how much everyone seems to have enjoyed Caleb's lecture. It's our goal to have a good time, learn some magic and connect with people from all over the world. Thanks to everyone for their support over the last year!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Great lecture, Caleb, as always. Your stuff rocks, man. For those of you who don't have his stuff, take him up on the special offer and get it. If you like card magic, you will not be disappointed. I'll never forget reading High Spots on a plane, not knowing who Caleb was at the time. All I kept saying was, "That's freakin' great!" The other passengers must have thought I was nuts.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Caleb Wiles Lecture (FREE) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL