The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help with learned pig. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

henri loik
View Profile
Regular user
Near Chicago, Illinois
136 Posts

Profile of henri loik
I was trying to register for the learned pig project magic website, but when I clicked on the button that said "Apply for membership now, it said "The page you requested is not available, a general error occured." Any help with this would be appreciated. I'm not a computer genius, as you can probably tell. This is probably easy to get around.
Thanks
r1238ex
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of r1238ex
henri loik
View Profile
Regular user
Near Chicago, Illinois
136 Posts

Profile of henri loik
That stinks. It looked so interesting. I heard that there was "Silken Sorcery by Jean Hugard" on that website. I really wanted to read it. Does anybody know when it'll be back? If it's too long I'll just buy the PDF.
MagicDr
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, CA
111 Posts

Profile of MagicDr
Quote:
On 2011-12-18 14:07, henri loik wrote:
That stinks. It looked so interesting. I heard that there was "Silken Sorcery by Jean Hugard" on that website. I really wanted to read it. Does anybody know when it'll be back? If it's too long I'll just buy the PDF.

Apparently, Marko has no plans to reinstate the website. I am very disappointed aswell. A large reason I visited The Learned Pig was to read Gene Poincs' bizarre magic routines. His magic always inspired me
henri loik
View Profile
Regular user
Near Chicago, Illinois
136 Posts

Profile of henri loik
This is terrible! Is there anywhere else I can get silken sorcery for free?
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
It's only $3 as a PDF at Lybrarycom. That's about as close to free as you're going to get.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3988 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I went to TLP last night, and there were many titles still available.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
NeilSMorr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of NeilSMorr
Has anyone been able to contact Marko? All email addresses I have for him bounce or no reply.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
I tried contacting Marko - I am willing to take it over and host it on my webserver - I want to see it stay alive. But alas, no response.

If Marko sees this, Im willing to take it over and keep it running as is...
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
NeilSMorr
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of NeilSMorr
Quote:
On 2012-03-10 18:19, mmreed wrote:
I tried contacting Marko - I am willing to take it over and host it on my webserver - I want to see it stay alive. But alas, no response.

If Marko sees this, Im willing to take it over and keep it running as is...

I'd do something too but his emails bounce. I wonder if something happened to him?

I do have most of the files he posted.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help with learned pig. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL