The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Christ is born! Glorify Him! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I have not posted here in ages and I want to wish my sisters and brothers in Christ a most Blessed Christmas. May He continue to bless you and make His face shine upon all of you. In this time of Holy Advent as we await the celebration of the Incarnation of our True God, let us pray for peace on Earth and the unity of the Faith as Christ Himself promised that the gates of darkness shall not prevail.

+Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, Have mercy on us. For to You are due all worship, honor, and glory, now and unto the ages of ages, Amen.+

Christ is born! Glorify Him!

Vlad
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Amen
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
788 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Too you too. Keep Christ in Christmas.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Dittos Vlad
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Amen!
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Amen!
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Merry Christmas to all my Christian Brothers and Sisters here at the Magic Café!!!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Glenn Aga
View Profile
New user
Laguna Niguel, CA
31 Posts

Profile of Glenn Aga
Like Vlad, I haven't posted in ages, but want to wish all a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas, and special prayers to those of you sharing the Great message of the Birth of our Savior! The advice and inspiration from this forum is much appreciated.
Christ is born!
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Quote:
On 2011-12-21 06:49, Vlad_77 wrote:

+Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, Have mercy on us. For to You are due all worship, honor, and glory, now and unto the ages of ages, Amen.+

Love it! Thank you.

RevJohn
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
Wishing the blessings of Christ on you all not only at this time of year, but throughout the year to come as we seek to spread the word of God through the talents he has bestowed upon us. Merry Christmas!
Dave
MagicMason
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of MagicMason
Blessings on you Vlad!

I love what the angel said to Joseph in that first Christmas dream.... You shall call His Name Jesus for He shall save His people from their sins.

Merry Christmas to all here on the Magic Café!

Tom Mason
Vienna Austria
GaryLee
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of GaryLee
Glory to God in the Highest! Blessed are those who know Him by name and honour our Lord with worship and obedience. Fully trusting, fully repentive, and fully forgiven and restored in the image of God.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Christ is born! Glorify Him! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL