The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Slow Motion - Joe Litvinchuk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Is this available now?
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
Maybe I am wrong here, but I believe the noise issue may be due to the sensation of noise the performer experiences because of transference of the vibrations through his body. When I first tried mine, it seemed noisy to me but when I performed with it, no one else heard the noise. In other words, it MAY not be as noisy as the user believes.

I am curious as to whether the guys who had a noise problem had reactions from spectators or were judging by their own sensations? I was timid about using mine at first, but after showing the effect to my wife, my toughest audience, I realized that the noise was not as bad as I had believed.

I am offering a theory, not a declaration of fact.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Bill,
I think you may be onto something here. Nice thinking!

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2011-12-29 15:47, Moxahalla wrote:
"The original Slomotion is now sold out. The mfg. is working on a new version. The new Slomotion 2.0 will be available soon. This will be a more powerful gimmick to perform more effects."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I say:

Frankly I don't care that the 2.0 version will be more powerful.....the new 2.0 version should be QUIET, period. I think, that's all people care about.

I know that several customers have returned their units to Hocus-Pocus, because of "noise" issues.

THAT needs to be resolved...not more power.

I hope the 2.0 version won't let me down.

Several out of over 1,000 sold?

I would call that a success. I saw the unit being used and it was quiet.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
BTW. I am looking for two of these new.

Thanks Smile
coosticks
View Profile
Regular user
London
124 Posts

Profile of coosticks
Is 2.0 out yet then??
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Not yet - I'm waiting for it too
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2341 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I found the noise as an issue until I pushed the gimmick harder than there was none! Great product! don't be discouraged!
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
745 Posts

Profile of chappelly
This is a great trick.

Kids and adults love this.

"How can a lifesaver spin on a stick with nothing attached?"

Even the 14-18 year olds who think they know how all magic tricks are done, find this unfathomable.

Chappelly
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Yes if you do not know the clever secret it is very hard to give a explanation !
noise is not a issue if you practise it in the right way.
bobflyer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobflyer
With regards to it's availability I received this response on Slowmotion directly from Joe this week:
"Slomotion if you already have it is real close to the same as the original with a few slight adjustments. The new trick Rotation (the brother trick to Slomotion) is better suited for working with nuts and bolts will be coming out very soon. Our site will re-open in 2-3 weeks."
Thanks,
Joe Litvinchuk
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
How is the setup for this? Nothing running through our body and limit our movement?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2012-03-23 20:51, Failed Magician wrote:
How is the setup for this? Nothing running through our body and limit our movement?

Set-up...maybe 2 seconds. Does not limit your movement in anyway and you can ditch the gimmick in a second.
cchesmark
View Profile
New user
Houston
33 Posts

Profile of cchesmark
If anyone gets the 2.0 version. Please post a quick review. I'm still debating on making the purchase. Thanks
Chad Chesmark / Corporate & Cruise Ship Magician & Mentalist
www.ChadChesmark.com
Magician in Houston, Texas
https://texasschoolshows.com/MAGICIAN-IN-HOUSTON
Andrew McMillan
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
62 Posts

Profile of Andrew McMillan
I recently bought this and like it very much. Simple, ends clean easily and very visual. However you do have to be concious of where you perform it. I wouldn't perform it without some sort of noise distraction going on in the background. Great to perform in coffee houses, Cafés etc.

Andrew
Andrew McMillan
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
62 Posts

Profile of Andrew McMillan
I recently bought this and like it very much. Simple, ends clean easily and very visual. However you do have to be concious of where you perform it. I wouldn't perform it without some sort of noise distraction going on in the background. Great to perform in coffee houses, Cafés etc.

Andrew
supbtsup
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of supbtsup
If I have Ultracinese is the gimick pretty much the same as this? Or should I buy this as well?
mndude
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of mndude
Quote:
On 2012-10-08 20:41, supbtsup wrote:
If I have Ultracinese is the gimick pretty much the same as this? Or should I buy this as well?

You can't really use it to rotate screws, but it's very fast getting setup compared to the UC.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Why not mine works!
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of markhitton
And the nut spins in a very spooky way !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Slow Motion - Joe Litvinchuk (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL