The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this. I have never used a topit before and I would like to know what they are like. Do you need to be wearing a jacket? Do you toss the items in the topit? Are they detectable?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
This has been discussed in depth a couple of times. Use the search function.

Short answer is that except for one version (Dan Sylvester’s jacketless Topit) that they are built into a jacket (OK I have built one into a Hawaiian shirt, but the shirt is worn jacket style, open over a t-shirt). If you vanished a bowling ball or six pack of beer into your Topit it will show. In fact many bulky objects will show unless you watch your body position.

In general, the Topit can be used to vanish and produce small items (Mike Ammar uses his for a wine bottle production and hides the bottle well).

Again, try the search function and read the discussions, the pros and cons about each type of Topit out there.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topits (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL