We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy magic thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Is there a comedy magic thread devoted to props an tricks and not just jokes? Thanks
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2555 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Spartacus, by all means start as many threads as you have enquiries for and you'll find that there are some here in this section of the Café who enjoy participating with their opinions, help and advice.

With enough such threads we might even push some of the more brain numbing threads off the front page of this section.

Oh and...... I am Spartacus.....
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13339 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
This is that forum but the bad joke threads keep pushing down all the other stuff, unfortunately.
We've asked management many times to make a separate forum for the bad joke threads but apparently, it won't happen.
As you can see, bad jokes and puns are very popular with magicians. . . but then again, we all knew that.

Kinda sad, if you think about it.

It's no wonder that ... oh, nevermind.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 19:27, Sealegs wrote:
Spartacus, by all means start as many threads as you have enquiries for and you'll find that there are some here in this section of the Café who enjoy participating with their opinions, help and advice.

With enough such threads we might even push some of the more brain numbing threads off the front page of this section.

Oh and...... I am Spartacus.....

Where is Portsmouth? I have a daughter living in Chester - she sings in a punk band and she also has a ukulele band.
Know your not....
Spartacus
Donkey Doo, Texas
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 12:37, Frank Starsini wrote:
This is that forum but the bad joke threads keep pushing down all the other stuff, unfortunately.
We've asked management many times to make a separate forum for the bad joke threads but apparently, it won't happen.
As you can see, bad jokes and puns are very popular with magicians. . . but then again, we all knew that.

Kinda sad, if you think about it.

It's no wonder that ... oh, nevermind.

:applause: Smile
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I suggest trying to post as many good threads as possible, and with any luck the less popular games will start to disappear, and make room for real discussion.
It's worth a try anyone - if you have any ideas for a good thread, posting it would be helpful to us all Smile

Bringing back good threads, that died an early death but deserve more discussion would also give some more balance to the forum.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1219 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I agree with Frank! I rarely come to this section because of all the joke/gag threads. Rarely do you see an actual post on this section because of them. But apparently a lot of people like them, because they are always at the top. I just wish they were somewhere else.

An arguement in our favor is that the name of this forum is "Now that's Funny," and I'll bet the vast majority of people can agree that less than 5% of what is contained in the continuous gag/joke threads is not actually funny. Smile
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I see a previous post has been deleted so I must have gotten the attention of someone in charge. I will not post here again. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy magic thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL