The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » 21st Century Bill Transposition/Last Dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just curious if this is the same as Eugene Burgers Last Dollar? Also in magical voyages its a pretty vague and quick construcktion of the gimmick. Other then buying the individual effect is there other books or dvds of his that have this other then Magical Voyages?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Anyone?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
21st Century Bill Transposition is David Parr's version of the Grant trick. He and Eugene worked on it together. On the DVD ( first on video ) Eugene said it was a work in progress. Maybe that's why they sort of rushed the explanation.

Then Patrick Thomas Murphy came up with a version and Eugene leant a handling to that.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I got my hands on the Sold gimmick and am working on the presentation. I like the simplicity of this effect. I find that part of the gimmick flashes a bit so I think I'm going to snip it a tad. I AM IN AWE HOWEVER! with what you can find on the internet now and day I am shocked that no one has posted a video of this. I love it though. Simple and Direct and in a Laypersons mind IN DESCRIBABLE!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
What's a 'sold' gimmick'?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
You can vaguely learn how to construct your own gimmick through Eugenes Book and Magical Voyages but a more updated gimmick is sold at dealers called Eugene Burgers Last Dollar.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » 21st Century Bill Transposition/Last Dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL