The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Transmental Gemsation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Has anyone seen or do they own the Viking Transmental Gemsation? Just wanted a take on it. I had die cipher 2 and found the secret was too easily detected.

Thanks

Wayne
leonard
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
148 Posts

Profile of leonard
Wayne,
I don't own Transmental Gemstation, but have played with it in my local magic shop. Private message me for details.
leonard
Skilless
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Skilless
Wayne,

I was with The Magic Juan when he bought GemStation, used, from Tennessee Eddie (Eddie Lake) for $20. I'm not familiar with die cipher but I can tell you that I've since seen Juan perform GemStation with great success several times impromptu--usually in restaurants. I think you'll be be satisfied with the effect though unlike Juan, you'll probably have to spend 45-50 dollars for it. I was hoping another used one would turn up at yesterday's Magic Castle swap meet, but no such luck.

--
Skilless
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Skilless,

That post was made in 2003. Chances are, he's probably found an answer by now.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Transmental Gemsation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL