The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What Wallet to Choose? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hugh Entwistle
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of Hugh Entwistle
I perform lots of card tricks and want a fast clean card to wallet (I don't care how hard it is, I am good) but I am also getting into mentalism and I want a decent peek. I've looked at wallets and I don't know how all of them operate or how clean it is, as all descriptions never describe the cons of the wallet, advice?
jrmagic
View Profile
New user
D.C.
21 Posts

Profile of jrmagic
On my wish list is the Aleph wallet. It isn't cheap but it will do a lot including ctw and peeks.
Hugh Entwistle
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

It looks good, I've been interested in the infinity wallet but I might get this one instead, do you know any links to the full length performances as you can't really draw much from the demo
bremen79
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
111 Posts

Profile of bremen79
You might take a look to the F1 Wallet Nitro Edition, it merges the functionality of the F1 wallet to some features of the famous mentalism wallet Stealth Assassin.
Francesco

"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance" Jon Stewart
Hugh Entwistle
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

If anyone is still reading the forum, I would strongly suggest the Aleph Wallet,thanks to Jr Magic for telling me about this Smile
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
Bendix Bombshell
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Outlaw Showdown, as someone else here once said, "hands down."
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What Wallet to Choose? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL