The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story time! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
"Even now, I know what you're thinking..."
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
My attention was distracted temporarily when my two hounds came bounding into the room. Their muzzles covered with what looked like dried congealed blood.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
But on closer inspection it turned out to be scarlet lipstick that they had found in my cosmetic case. I bent down to wipe it off and gasped as I noticed what appeared to be plum coloured eyeshadow daubed around their eyes.
I ran into the bathroom knowing what I would find.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
The garish face resembling the Joker in the Dark Night appeared to be waiting for me. The image was horrifing but I tried to remain composed and I said,"You! What are you doing here?"
Cards in one hand and in the other a pencil. "Psss wanna see a pencil trick?", the fiend asked. I screamed.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
"Oh, c'mon," the Joker-like figure said, "Don't you understand? The dead body was the kicker."
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
In our disfunctional family of Thieves, Bikers, Magicians and those who live on the fringe of the law everyone feared Cousin Eskiel aka the Jokster in the family. His jokes weren't funny but this psychopath took ultimate pleasure in his pranks. The lunatic often brought corpse to our residences so we'd have to dispose of them.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I put the book down, and stopped reading.
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
Because a severed head fell into my lap.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
"How many times have I said I'll catch the bees and let them go outside? Nobody has to die. Give me that damm flyswatter!"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I was having trouble grasping reality perhaps due to the medication the doctor had prescribed for my insomnia? Was I really holding a flyswatter or a Sumarai sword that I just swung through the air? Was that really a bee I had been trying to save or a now hapless headless woman with a beehive hairdo?
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I decided to flip on the Tube. Maybe relaxing with a nature documentary would clear my head. Caribou, lovely... and Dick Proenneke... what an interesting man...

http://youtu.be/CfPVV74BnD4?t=2m23s
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
My relaxation did not last long as I once again heard the buzzing of bees or was it flies? My gaze fell to the floor... staring back at me was the head of the woman with the beehive hairdo. Nah...I'm imagining it...or was I?
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Being a professional hairdresser, I had to conclude it was indeed my imagination, as there aren't three people in the world who can accomplish a beehive hairdo these days. And I was one of them. On the other hand, I had often had the urge to strangle a client after spending an hour doing their hair.
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
My thoughts turned to Mrs. Eliza Rutherford, the old lady with blue hair whose bank account made the Getty and Carnegie fortunes pale in comparison. Just thinking about how that old hag treated me made me hum the ballad of Sweeny Todd written by English composer Sir Malcolm Arnold.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Suddenly a tall, dark, mysterious man, cigarette in hand, descended the staircase...

http://youtu.be/L64G1dWunnI
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
He looked back over his shoulder to see another tall, dark, mysterious man enter:

http://youtu.be/kSyYUS92sjw?t=55s
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Being a professional barber, I couldn't help but notice that he needed a haircut. Mostly on top. But my eyes kept straying to that long, white, unprotected neck. What would it be like to shave that neck? Perhaps too close. Perhaps more. But "more" could put me in the jailhouse. I would survive, though, because my name was Rock, and nobody messes with "Jailhouse Rock"...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
From the monies earned in doing beehive hairdos for such clients as the late Amy Winehouse and old hags like Mrs Rutherford I recently purchased, the House of Blues, which I named after my dog. (I know he ain't nothing but a hound dog but I love my ole boy.) However, I risked loosing it all if I succumbed to temptation.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I CAN'T HELP MYSELF and I AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG and again I have to ask, WAS IT JUST MY IMAGINATION? You see PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE which may be the reason I was given the name Rock. My brother was named Roll.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story time! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL