The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story time! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I decided to address the young man in front of me.
"Who are you, son, and what are you doing here?"

"I beg your pardon, sir?"

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Why my name is Elvis Presley, sir, and I believe it was Mr. Martin over there who invited me."

Dean rushed over. "That's right, Rock. Elvis, glad you could make it. But this was supposed to be a surprise and you're early, man! We haven't got everyone here yet! Well since you gone and spoiled it, I suppose I'll let you know this is a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for you, Elvis. Have a good time, will ya?"

"Well, Dean, this is a surprise, coming from you..."

"It's your birthday, young man?" I inquired.

"Well, no sir, leastways... not 'til Sunday."

"I see. How old will you be? - if you don't mind my asking,"

"No sir, I don't mind. I'll be seventy- seven, sir."

"Why, you don't look a day over 25!"

"Well, Thankyou, sir. Thankyou very much. If you don't mind, I think I might like to take a look around, see who else is here." He reached out, shook my hand, nodded, and turned away, looking around the room as he went.
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
And there, to his astonishment,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ki_osW5RsA&t=165s
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
"OIK!!!" he said..."another danged Look Alike convention. At least this batch can sing".
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Dean strolled over to me, "If this is a lookalike convention, Mister, who in heck are you supposed to be?!"

Dean then made his way over to the astonished Elvis. "How ya like that Dion, El? Pretty good stuff, huh?" He winked and smiled broadly. Elvis smiled back at him at slapped him heartily on the shoulder. "Thankyou, Dean. I really appreciate you bringin' all these folks in. It's really great... really great, thankyou."
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
This is just what I needed to take my mind off the previous events, I told myself. I decided to relax and enjoy the evening when I caught a glipse of my doppleganger staring at me from across the room.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
Stupid mirror.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
There had to be something wrong with the mirror because my reflected doppleganger was no longer staring at me, but at something behind me.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
808 Posts

Profile of acesover
Mirror...

CANDYMAN...CANDYMAN...CANDYMAN
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2747 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie

Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
What was happening to me? Previously, I was hallucinating and now I'm seeing only in black and white. What the....??? I reach into my pocket for......
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
... the sheer pleasure of it. But what else did I find? Four coins! Not just coins, but barber halves. Uncirculated! Matching!! Gorgeous!!! But, what good is two bucks in this inflated economy?
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I felt a tug on my sleeve and instantly I clasped my coins tighter in my hands. "Hey, I'll sing you a song for two bucks", said an rather large imposing woman. Without waiting for an answer, she began to sing.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Her voice knocked me back a few steps and then I recognized her. It was Ethel Merman!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4714 Posts

Profile of landmark
Okay, I had to admit it. The dame drove me nuts with desire. I was getting hot under the collar and the rest of me was glad to see her too.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
After her rendition of "Any Thing Goes" or perhaps it was "There's no buisiness like show buisiness" she turned to me and said.....(I honestly can't remember what she sang as I was so enamoured by her presence).
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Waking up to the sound of a ringing phone. Wha....?? "Hey sleepy head, said a smooth voice, listen we are in a bit of trouble here,can you help us cousins out and give us a lift?". Grabbing my keys, I headed out the door with the dogs.
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
At least I thought I grabbed my keys. When I got to my car, there I stood with two dogs and a butcher knife. That was when the cop walked by. A police dog...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story time! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL