The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic-Con 2012!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
292 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
The line-up of speakers looks incredible! Last year's conference was a blast and I am already registered for April's event! Who all is going?

April 12-15
San Diego, CA
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
That *is* a nice list of speakers:
http://magic-con.org/speakers/

Since I live in San Diego, I signed up already. Looks very good, doesn't it?

Larry S.
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
292 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Yes! I was shocked to see Paul Harris listed as a speaker but I'm very much looking forward to it. DaOrtiz, Blaine, Daniel Garcia, Tony Chang, Jared Kopf, Kevin Ho...wow! And those are just SOME of the speakers. The attendees are incredible too!
JCheng
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of JCheng
I think I'm going.
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
How was it? Love to hear some updates from you all!

S
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1141 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
By far one of the stronger of the Magic-Con's of the last few years. I'm sure there will be extensive coverage of this elsewhere, but I think the Buck Twins and Syd Segal really produced a quality product this year. Can't wait for the next one in 2014 (they are taking a break next year).
Gaffus Maximus
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Gaffus Maximus
Has anyone heard any news regarding Magic-Con 2014 yet? Dates? The sooner I know the exact dates, the sooner I can block that time off from work to get away.

No updates to their website since March 2011. Here we are at the end of 2013, I thought by now they'd have some update for the 2014 event... if nothing else, at least the specific dates.

http://magic-con.org/blog/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic-Con 2012!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL