The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Do you consider David Blaine a bizarrist? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
For me David Blaine is a Faquir, not a magician, being in a pillar, being frozen into ice, and living for 44 days in a pexiglas box without eating, is faquir stuff, not magicians stuff

Smile
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
cepillo
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of cepillo
I think he is just a showman , not a bizarrist.
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Blaines latest stunt is pretty Bizarre if you ask me: I can't beleive anyone would care whether he stays in the box or not. And reportedly he is getting a cool £5 million for hanging about. I like David Blaine but this latest stunt is pretty dull and I do have sympathy for some of his critics here in the Uk when they point out people are starving and living in cardboard boxes within a stone's throw away.

I think he got it wrong this time and his endurance stunts are pretty boring in general. He should get back to performing magic.

A newspaper showed pics of him today with an empty crisp packet on the floor of his box... Smile
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Greetings!
I agree with Mr.Marucci.
The funny thing is he is world famous and very well off financially. I bet you, he (D.Blaine) finds it bizzare that magicians are having these discussions!
One thing's for sure: If I were Mr.Blaine, I certainly wouldn't care what any magicians had to say!
Cheers,
J.Warrens
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Do you consider David Blaine a bizarrist? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL