We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » PROFEIGN by Iain Dunford (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
WHOASHIPPINGUK - gives you free ground shipping til the end of the month...i know lulu.com can charge a bit for p&P...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Turns out its made it into the top 15 at lulu's entertainment charts...
http://www.lulu.com/browse/books/enterta....../top_100
I've asked to be banned
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Those that have PROFEIGN:

While explaining the 'Hateful Pad', does Iain go over the the workings of the 'Hateful Page Book Test'?
I missed out on the 'Hateful Page' and just read the review on Shane's Online-Visions.

It sounds like my style.
I'm hoping PROFEIGN reviews the 'Hateful Page' as the "Hateful Pad" is being explained.

I have no idea how much different they are in relation to each other.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The base technique(s) behind the hateful page book test are the same as the notepad version...

the reason why I withdrew hateful page book test was that it has been out for five or so years, but as I had been using the notepad version for the past 4 years, didn't think it was fair to sell the booktest for £10, and then include it in PROFEIGN for £19...

so one had to go...there's reviews of profeign on Jheff's Marketplace of the Mind too...cheers
I've asked to be banned
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Thanks for the clarification!

I hope to get this soon.
There's a comic book shop that I frequent & they are gearing up for a 20th anniversary celebration. The owner thought that since I've been buying comics there for the past 15 years, he would have me perform.

I have routines to cover Superheroes, the Walking Dead & Star Wars.
Basically, something for everyone's taste.

Thanks again.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
All I can say Iain is one of the most creative thinkers of this century.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2012-07-11 09:07, CarlZen wrote:
All I can say Iain is one of the most creative thinkers of this century.

ha! bless your kind soul carlzen...

thankfully, we have plenty more years to go before this century is out...
I've asked to be banned
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Well, my PROFEIGN arrived yesterday & I'm into it heavy!

It's terrific thinking as Iain ideas usually are.

Glad I finally bought it.
(Still wish I had the Hateful Page script/routine though, as that's what enticed me to buy Profeign.)
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I love PROFEIGN. I love anything by Dunners. I don't often pop on here to comment, but Iain's work is some of the only stuff I can read over and over and still enjoy it. I love his writing style, his imagination, his grizzly beard. I even love his jokes, as bad as they are.

Seriously though, I want the left side of his brain sometimes.

Get this. And 'The Beautiful Lie'. It's still my favourite.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I love everything Ian puts out .I hope he continues to put out outstanding material .
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
He might consider changing his name to NY troll sounds more appropiate.
NYNick
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of NYNick
No Carl it is all good. Wish the best for you really. Trust me we will be friends.Just wait and see.
~NYN
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
All good NY no worries I sense you are a really nice guy.Maybe we all jump the gun at times but in the end we are all friends .Wishing you the best NY friends we are and will always be.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Did I just turn over two pages at once?
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
I performed Iain's "Unconscious Learning" experiment from Profeign last night for a few of my most profoundly sceptical, analytical friends and fried them like a Scottish Mars Bar.

The effect is based on one of the cleanest, simplest utility moves you will ever come across and the potential applications are limitless - impossible symbol match effects, spectator-driven L&D tests, sightless vision, heightened intuition, psychological manipulation

I've read the words "worth the price of admission" far too many times, but in this case it is true. The book costs a poxy fifteen pounds. This single principle is worth many times that much.

The book is crammed with ideas - s*i*c*es, p*e*s, m*r*i*g systems, a unique and interesting reading system - I've barely scratched the surface and I'm already impressed.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
I love his Imaginary Mediumship, this one will go to my wishlist.
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » PROFEIGN by Iain Dunford (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL