We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » BRETT SHERWOOD MINI COMBO CUPS (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez

I purchased a set of Antique Brass Bronze combo cups with red/gold working balls and matching final load balls for myself for Christmas 2011. They are absolutely gorgeous and objects of sheer perfection as all previous customers have come to expect from Brett Sherwood. The most ideal cup dimensions possible in my professional opinion. The attic space will easilly accomodate three working balls atop a cup without any floating. All of the same moves that are a breeze to perform with a standard set are possible with the mini set as well. Ideal for the Mendoza routine or any other combo cup routine.

Here is a relative size comparison:

The finest set of mini cups that I own hands down and money very well spent. A real pleasure to own and perform with. Comes highly recommended. Visit http://www.sherwoodmagic.com/ for more information.
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
Rub it in, why don'tcha!
Seriously, congratulations on having the best set of cups out there!
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1632 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Hi Richard, these cups are a little larger than the Mini Paul Fox, right?
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Thank you Scott. I believe so Pablo. The balls are 7/8" which are somewhat larger than other mini cup ball sets. They have a rubber core with a very good weight. They aren't as difficult to work with as one might believe. It is all relative and whatever you get accustomed to using. They are actually slightly larger than what I would consider to be mini cups and closer to 3/4 the size of their standard sized counterparts. The cup dimensions are the most deceptive and ideal specifications I have ever seen.
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
Wow. Very nice. I may order one.

BJ
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You need three Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jade Ferrer
View Profile
New user
Philippines
61 Posts

Profile of Jade Ferrer
My Antique Brass Cups are on it's way. I'm very much excited in getting my hand on these cups. Smile Smile Smile
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24280 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2014, Jade Ferrer wrote:
My Antique Brass Cups are on it's way. I'm very much excited in getting my hand on these cups. Smile Smile Smile

You need two (hands). Smile
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Jade Ferrer
View Profile
New user
Philippines
61 Posts

Profile of Jade Ferrer
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2014, Bill Palmer wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2014, Jade Ferrer wrote:

You need two (hands). Smile

Hahahahaha. I apologize for that. They feel like a dream. I am very happy with these cups. Smile
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
895 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
"Palmer and Biro" appearing nightly!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » BRETT SHERWOOD MINI COMBO CUPS (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL