We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Possum Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Make sure to use the Axtell Possum with your dominate hand. Real possums have sharp teeth! Smile
Mister Mystery
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Good tip Regan! And make sure you know which one is the Axtell, before putting your hand in the dominate place!!!
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
James, you keep saying "O-possum'. Are you gettin' uppity on us? You are from Slapout, Alabama. I have been to Slapout and I am pretty sure that you are intentionally adding that 'O'! Smile

Glad you got that spelling, Chris. Thanks for the possum offer, too, but you had better train them for me. Otherwise, all they will do is hiss at me. Better yet, get one of their upcoming babies and train that little one. The babies are adorable and once you have bonded,'O', you will love that possum!

Bob, this year at your Magic Valley Ranch, I would like to see an award called "The Golden Possum" for close-up, parlor and stage magic. I can see it now...a golden possum with a little pointy hat, doing cups and balls and a big possum grin. Nice, eh?
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

There is that "o" thing again!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2012-01-06 16:46, Autumn Morning Star wrote:

Bob, this year at your Magic Valley Ranch, I would like to see an award called "The Golden Possum" for close-up, parlor and stage magic. I can see it now...a golden possum with a little pointy hat, doing cups and balls and a big possum grin. Nice, eh?

As an alumni from Magic Valley Magic 1, may I suggest an Alabama Armadillo Award (AAA?). Then, maybe I can compete even though I've moved away. That way, using Bob's analogy of Alabama armadillos, if I'm lucky enough to win, the award will fit easily into an envelope! Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Very clever!
Lucy
View Profile
New user
Alabama
26 Posts

Profile of Lucy
I just acquired a possum today and hope to find appropriate music for my possum zombie. Might as well do real down home possum magic. I'm also taking suggestions for a name for the little critter. I don't know what sex it is. I thought of Marsi, for marsupial. Any suggestions?
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
626 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I'd go with Larry; who wouldn't love a possum named Larry? And don't forget to make a little fez for him cause fezzes make all critters more loveable.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Lucy
View Profile
New user
Alabama
26 Posts

Profile of Lucy
LOL Shriner Possum Larry! Cute.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Autumn,

When I first got on The Magic Café some people had a problem with my dialect, so I have tried to help out all the unfortunate souls who are not from the South. You know the people from the north and the far west.

The correct word is Possum without the "O".
:coolspot:

I used to tell people I was from LA and they would say Los Angeles and I had to correct them and tell them that was "Lower Alabama". Smile
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You knew it would just be time until Possum Magic took over at the Bunny Heart Theater at Magic Valley Ranch.

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Is that a ZOMBIE cloth??????? I can see where this is going!!!!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Hmmm...I don't know about this... Just the thought of Zombie possums gives me the creeps!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Night of the Playing Dead?!?
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2012-01-10 13:23, that'sJustWrong! wrote:
Night of the Playing Dead?!?

LOL!!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Your zombie foulard looks like a tablecloth! Oh, MY! Hmmm...How about this for your possum zombie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2d-D1qM9dY
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
That's right! And if there is a lot of company to feed we can always add a couple of boxes of "Possum Helper" to help spread the possum to feed more folks.

Just when will y'all be here?

Bubba Whodini
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Lucy
View Profile
New user
Alabama
26 Posts

Profile of Lucy
The possum is practicing. I sure hope he's a quick study.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
From the looks of the roads out here, "QUICK" is NOT a possum characteristic.

Oh! I know, it's their trick to see if they can get the buzzards hit by a car!

Now I know why Lucy did buzzard magic first.

Bob

PS --- And she really did do buzzard magic first! (They are much too big for a good zombie and won't play possum.)
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

OK, now you guys are just making me hungry...
Joe Leo

www.MisfitMysteries.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Possum Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL