The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc's amazing billet reader (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
Quote:
On 2012-01-11 10:07, necroloid wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-11 08:57, tboehnlein wrote:
I love Doc's stuff everything I have read of his I enjoy and use much of it. That being said I really do not like the peak with BCR, it may be a product of my own over thinking ,but the current peaks I use, many used with Doc's pocket move just appeal to me more. With the BCR there just seems to be too many repetitive actions w/o motivation. That being said I am not complaining hell the BCR cost me $3 whole dollars and the webinar was another $10, the info in the webinar was worth much more than doc charged, he really gave some valuable insight & the ideal of combining the bcr, envelope and system 88 together into a nice little packet for your customer is awesome, add the CHanin ideal and you are set.

I have to agree with all of the points above. Lots of better methods out there, but I learned a lot from the webinar so more than worth the price(But I would never use the BCR)

Agreed. I would never use the BCR either.
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
I'm having some trouble getting a smooth g***e. It might be the card stock I use. Aside from wetting the fingers, any suggestions would be appreciated.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I try to do the gl*** with my left hand instead of the fingers of my right hand. This is the way it is described in the royal road to card magic. That is a little harder sometimes with business cards (which I prefer) than with index cards (which are very easy).

My hands are so dry though that if this fails I have to lick my fingers a bit. Not recommended, but I don't really think it's a big deal.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Thanks Docc.
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
292 Posts

Profile of Agaton
This is truly amazing! thanks Doc!
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
948 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Simple and effective.
useful!
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
367 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Just a quick note my friends.

There has been a lot of creative input on the Boudoir Card and Envelope technique over the past 7 months.
Some ideas are stellar!
I've been using the envelope technique (from the Doccinar) in a quick Q&A routine for months now.
It generates as much in back of the room sales than in the show fee.

All the information will be available soon for those interested in the higher level Boudoir effects.
Be sure you're signed up for the free newsletter.
DoccHilfordProducts.com

Peace.
Docc
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I'm ready! Smile
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
632 Posts

Profile of brehan
Psst I need a fix docc can you hook me up?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc's amazing billet reader (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL