The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc's amazing billet reader (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I'm also wondering if this will be available later.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
music
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of music
The webinar was good, only problem was the constant echo made it difficult to follow sometimes.
Atticus R. Cane
View Profile
Regular user
since Mar 15, 2007 and still only
181 Posts

Profile of Atticus R. Cane
That bit about the envelopes was brilliant!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Enjoyed it very much. Totally worth it
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Apart from the sometimes occuring echo,i found it to be the best tenner I've spent in ages...thanks so much for sharing this with us Docc and Brian...loved every second of it guys and the envelope bit was fabulous..
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1810 Posts

Profile of Prager
The envelope thing was just beautiful.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahh eagerly awaiting the mp4
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Isper
Great session, very informative! Demonstrated not only what is in the PDF, but also included variations and some nice subtleties. Look forward to more of these Webinars in the future. Thanks for bringing this to use Docc!
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
872 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I thought I was going to attend live but got pulled away from computer.

I, too, am eagerly awaiting the MP4!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Docc gave a valuable tip and the funny thins was, it was just a casual aside. This one tip was worth the whole thing for me.

I loved Chanin's table tent. Very classy and a great idea for the worker
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1777 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
I love Doc's stuff everything I have read of his I enjoy and use much of it. That being said I really do not like the peak with BCR, it may be a product of my own over thinking ,but the current peaks I use, many used with Doc's pocket move just appeal to me more. With the BCR there just seems to be too many repetitive actions w/o motivation. That being said I am not complaining hell the BCR cost me $3 whole dollars and the webinar was another $10, the info in the webinar was worth much more than doc charged, he really gave some valuable insight & the ideal of combining the bcr, envelope and system 88 together into a nice little packet for your customer is awesome, add the CHanin ideal and you are set.
maxpax
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
116 Posts

Profile of maxpax
This was a really good purchase! Thanks for a nice p**k.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Quote:
On 2012-01-11 08:57, tboehnlein wrote:
I love Doc's stuff everything I have read of his I enjoy and use much of it. That being said I really do not like the peak with BCR, it may be a product of my own over thinking ,but the current peaks I use, many used with Doc's pocket move just appeal to me more. With the BCR there just seems to be too many repetitive actions w/o motivation. That being said I am not complaining hell the BCR cost me $3 whole dollars and the webinar was another $10, the info in the webinar was worth much more than doc charged, he really gave some valuable insight & the ideal of combining the bcr, envelope and system 88 together into a nice little packet for your customer is awesome, add the CHanin ideal and you are set.

I have to agree with all of the points above. Lots of better methods out there, but I learned a lot from the webinar so more than worth the price(But I would never use the BCR)
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
624 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Unfortunately, I was watching from a Starbucks and the connection was terrible; every time a new ad loaded, I'd lose audio for three minutes. What I did hear was terrific, though, and I look forward to the MP4. I hope you do more of these, Docc!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
The replay information was just sent to all purchasers. The download will be along shortly. If you don't see the email be sure to check the address you used to pay with.

Docc shared some really good information last night. The material with the envelope and business card was a cool bonus. I enjoyed seeing some of his collection too.

Dan
music
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of music
I already see how I can use the envelope move with a wallet.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2126 Posts

Profile of RCP
Audio in the replay is perfect
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Docc is having a new webinar on using his System 88.

http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/system-88-webinar
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
No MP4 yet folks?

Guess I'll check back tomorrow ... can't wait to discover what you're all talking about Smile
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18486 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Well, if you bought the webinar, you should have recieved your replay webinar link yesterday?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Docc's amazing billet reader (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL