The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Fujiwara Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Your experience?
TH

Occupy Your Dream
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I own it I believe in the right hands you could do miracles. just not my hands. a tt and a dye tube works great for me.but there not for coin work. oh well ill stick to the galfs.
todd
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
My thoughts are going in that direction.

What do you mean "just not my hands"?

Also, THANK YOU for your posts! You have helped me develop my own ideas of producing magic, given detailed insights for various gaffs and gimmicks, and influenced my purchasing those things that really go along with how I work and think.

Thank you, Todd!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Thanks atom
it just didn't seem to flow right with my handling.it might just be in my mind frame with this. but with the right person performing with this I could see great potential.
todd
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
It confuses me a bit. Fujiwara, Fujiwara II, or Fujiwara Deluxe? Tom, which of the three are you considering? Todd, which one do you own?

IIRC, Fujiwara has two, Fujiwara has three, and Fujiwara Deluxe has two but is larger. I might not have that right, and I'm too darn lazy to go check!

Thanks!

Jim
itlust
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of itlust
I have it but just doesn't work in my hands ...
my hands is too small and I always feel uncomfortable when using it
but its just me maybe other have different experience
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have the two finger one jim
todd
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
I have the Fujiwara deluxe. I havnt taken the time to get really aquainted with it. Between, job hunting, school, family, polishing up my 4 coin routines, and my recent fascination with card paming and mentalism. it just kinda fell to the side. I do have one video of me performing the phantom fork routine from the dvd, but that's about the only routine I have used with it so far, but who knows what the future holds. maybe someday I will find a place for it.
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
Hi, I just was given the gimmick by a friend (without the video). Any pointers ?
thanks
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
Back 2 years later, also got my hand on the tutorial dvd, meanwhile the thing grew larger and even an extra finger
any fans out there ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Fujiwara Gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL