The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Flight 204?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pezgod
View Profile
New user
Wickliffe,OH
93 Posts

Profile of pezgod
I have been looking at ring flights for a little while, and I don't really think the ring to key case would be very practical for me. I saw flight 204 by Sean Fields, and thought...wow, that looks like it'd suit me! Anyway, I've done searches on here, and have not found out too much, other than that some people like it, and some people don't. Maybe I am searching incorrectly. Can anybody let me know if it is as good as the video shows . Or if there are any other recommended ring flights similar to this (not using a case)? (maybe I'll have to end up going to the cases, or maybe even a shoe)

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Kevin

Smile
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
There has bin a Huge discussion on this already. You should go and type in Flight 204 in the search engine, it will come up with a lot of threads on it.
Just so you know, My friend had this trick and thought it was really bad. Just his opinion.
HiveMind
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of HiveMind
I don't have Flight 204 (on my want list) so take this
with a grain of sodium chloride.

The trick is not bad, but maybe the method could be
improved? The fact that it goes to necklace is what
turned me on to it. It seems like a simple idea that
anyone could have thought of, but Sean Fields thought
of it, and for him it is a worker.

The method may be uncomfortable, but that really isn't
the fault of the trick, and methods can (and from what
I hear about flight 204 WILL) be improved.
"Free will is an illusion." - B.F. Skinner
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
I prefer ring to key case than to necklace.
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
I heard that the gimmick is not so good, that is better to construct a new one. but I don´t have the trick so I cannot say that this is true or no
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Flight 204?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL