The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » URGENT prayer request!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just got word that Rheagan is very near death.

As a pastor, I have been called in to be with patients and their families during their final hours. Typically, with lung-related issues like Rheagan has, all the feeding and fluid tubes are removed and a coma is induced via morphine to keep the patient from suffering. Breathing is labored and comes in short gasps. The lungs fill with fluid to a point that they can no longer take in air, and the patient dies a few moments after that. This can take anywhere from a half hour to a few days.

I am in Boise and Rheagan is in Seattle, so I have no idea at what point of this process he is right now, but I know it will not be long before he passes from this life to the next. I cannot imagine how incredibly difficult it must be for his parents to watch their precious little 6-year-old boy have to go through this.

As to your question, gdw, all we can do is pray. That is the least we can, and that is the most we can do.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
How very sad this is. As a father of 2, I cannot imagine what this family is going thru right now. Without my little girls, I don't know if I could go on living. I am praying for this family...both for the child in hopes that he is soon out of pain and with Him, as well for the family in their future recovery.

May God bless this child and walk with the family in their time of sorrow...

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Wow, this is very sad... Smile

My Prayers that he is in no pain and he travels lightly to the next plane in happiness...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
May he go peacefully.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
In my prayers for sure.

Hope this helps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4iJkNCaZ8&feature=related

Whenever he is taken may his soul and all the souls of the good, the innocents and the faithful departed rest in eternal peace.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1438 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I wish Rheagan and his family all the best through these difficult times.

P.S
That 70's video of the Lord's prayer was awesome.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I send my loving thoughs their way. Hope a miracle happen....
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I received word this morning that Rheagan died last Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 4:30 am. His dad sent my good friend a text that simply said, "He is gone."

As a brand new daddy, I cannot imagine the sorrow Rheagan's parents must be experiencing. The funeral is this Thursday (tomorrow) in Seattle. Please keep the family in your prayers.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
I hope the have the strength and support to keep going.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
RIP Rheagan. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » URGENT prayer request!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL