The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » A spongeball idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Probably already done or conceived but I was thinking a simple thing to do would be...

Pull out a blue spongeball and shove it into your fist. Take out a straw, insert one end info said fist and drink out the blue color. Show your tounge is now blue and then open your hand to reveal a 'clear' spongeball.

If you were to have a 'clear' spongeball in one hand and then take out a blue one, pretend to shove it into your fist but really thumbpalm it away, then use straw and have a blue sweetart in your mouth.

Could be something funny for the kids?
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
i don't know where you could get a clear spongeball, but a white one would work i think.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I'm sure the kids won't like looking in your mouth. They will show you a gross face after you show inside your mouth.
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
I'd have to disagree. There's lots of venues where I WOULDN'T stick out my tongue. However, if I was performing for children and I had a routine where my tongue changed color, I'd definately do it. Kids love that sort of thing.

Paul
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
A white spongeball sounds like it would work. You could also drink yellow or red juice and spit it through the straw to turn the white spongball yellow/red/different color.
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
344 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Better yet, as with a "ball to cube" sponge gimmick, the blue sponge ball inverts to a white ball. Small amount of blue Power-Ade or Gatorade in a T.T., insert straw...
Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
What if you used it as a vanish? Routine goes along the lines of how you can turn solids to liquid via your magic straw or something.
JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Yes definatly an awesome idea chessmess.. and I've never heard of it before.. HURRY SELL IT!! Smile

Lata..
-Justin David
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » A spongeball idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL