The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story Time again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Simon Templar's evil twin sister - Shirley Templar! By now Drebin had caught up and exclaimed, "That's not Shirley Temple!",
Maxwell Smart corrected him and said I said "Templar not Temple"
Drebin approached closer and yelled excitedly," Shirley you must be joking!". She cussed loudly and mumbled something about being evil while her twin was the saintly one.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
"You can't escape we've put it all together now..." Drebin yelled.

"You can't escape we've put it...", everyone said, all together.

Shirley, as a last ditch attempt to escape ran towards...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
...the waiting arms of a small odd-looking Belgian man, with an egg-shaped head and perfectly waxed mustaches.
"Ah," said Monsieur Poirot, "I have been waiting for you."
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
The group stopped momentarily to watch as Poirot led the woman away for further questioning.

Deciding they all needed a refreshment and discuss the current events, they stopped at a famous lounge known to be visited by a number of A listers. A commotion was occurring at the bar with a rather large imposing man yelling, "I pity the fool" seated next to a suave looking fellow calmly saying," I said shaken not stirred".
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
At a nearby table a hatchet-faced man puffed a briar calabash packed with shag tobacco. Next to him sat a portly Chinese gentleman and a tough-looking, cigarette-smoking gumshoe in fedora and trenchcoat.

Truman Capote was tending bar.

The relatively calm atmosphere was shattered as a husky, blue-suited man wearing a minimal, blue domino mask crashed through the skylight.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Although stunned the detectives knew that this lastest incident was not a case of their being intoxicated as they had all ordered Shirley Temples. (They were still on the job)
As the shattering glass rained down on the crowd, a tough looking man sucking on a lollipop exclaimed, "That's the spirit!"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
The blue suited man whiping shards of glass from his body, smirked at the group and exclaimed he always liked to make an impressive enterance and handed Columbo a tape. No one had a tape recorder, and besides it was completely destroyed.
"I was curious to see what you people were up to so I listened to it", he said without embarassment. "How did I know it was going to self destruct!", he shouted amongst the complaints.
He held his hand up and said "no worries, I got a clue for you guys, the shipment is coming in tonight in the harbour, it's on a ship called the Lollipop.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
And it is good ship at that. The large man in the wheel chair announced, "We should meet that ship and see what the cargo will tell us." Columbo pointed out that something was bothering him about that ship. a masked cowboy had recently arrived on his horse and pointed out "I'd rather talk to the captian and crew."
Well off they went. No one had a car and the couldn't all fit on the ranger's horse, so they took the bus.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
The bus driver tried to take it back, but was overpowered.
"I only hope we're not too late!" Sherlock Holmes exclaimed dramatically, "Pray--PRAY, Watson, that we're not to late!!"
Since Dr. Watson wasn't present, the sleuth's drama-queen antics only made him look balmy.
The Spirit had been run over by the bus in his attempt to board, but held on valiantly to the back bumper, enduring being dragged like a real trouper.
"So, Kimosabe," Columbo asked the ranger, "Just who IS this 'captain?'"
- Albert Camus
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
"On the frontier I've heard of a Captain Kirk but I doubt he's the captain we're looking for, that fellow is one of the good guys",replied the Ranger.
In the meantime Maxwell Smart removed his shoe prepared to make a call to Popeye Doyle. "He might me able to keep an eye on things as he's on his boat at the harbour as we speak", said Agent 99. The crowd murmered their agreement.
They discussed who the Captain could be, (with the exception of Drebin who was distracted by a shoe phone to be able to concentrate.)
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
Shirley was amused by the odd little man with the hair so symmetrically parted.
"You know, I've read about you before Poirot. I especially like that story, Curtain, about you, and who was that friend of yours, the fellow who used to write about you, Captain what?"
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Ze good Cap-i-tain Hastings has sadly passed away, but he lived ze good life before he went. He had ze four children by ze beautiful wife who had ze lovely big,
Magic is like Science,
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
BANG!

Before Poirot could finish his sentence, he is shot by a sniper on the rooftops in his right shoulder (where all main characters get shot Smile )...

Suddenly, out of nowhere, from behind, Jack Bauer pounces on the lady...

"Quick! Come with me, we don't have much time! We only have... 24 hours to solve this!"

Poirot, still in pain, glances Jack's way (with much envy) as Bauer grabs the lady by her...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hairy armpit and whips her to safety.
The French Detectives Poirot exlaims," Mon Dieu!" while clutching his arm. The others on the bus seemed not to notice the latest incident as they were too involved discussing who really invented Pizza.
In the meantime....a boat pulls into the dock manned by a devious character called....
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Nemo...and man was this a BOAT!!! The Nautilus effectively wrecked the pier!
"We have arrived, gentlemen." he intoned, stepping from the conning-tower hatch.
He was soon joined by Allan Quartermain, Mina Murray, Hawley Griffin and Dr. Henry Jekyll.
"Heh-heh-heh..so what are we doing in this dismal port?" Griffin asked in his casually condescending tone.
- Albert Camus
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
"I have heard", Nemo intoned aristocratically "That in this town they have something called an Animal Style In and Out Burger... perhaps my good man you can direct me?" The woundeed detective looks up at nemo and says, "My ancestors spit on your haircut!"
Jack announced he was hungry and agrred to lead the group to the closest In and Out Burger. The neighborhood was bad, and Quatermain looked longingly at a group of drug dealers.
They were just about to order when in charged...
Magic is like Science,
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Honey West and Emma Peel, both looking ready to karate chop anyone that dared to stop them. "Don't start without us", they said.
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Shortly the two femme fatales were joined by Master Chiun.

"Do not listen to the overly-endowed, round-eyed strumpets!" The Master of Sinanju announced, "Their martial techniques are clumsy, and they move and breathe like asthmatic water buffaloes! They, like you, do not recognize the poisonous dangers of the deadly HAMBURGER!
"I recommend you bypass this chamber of garbage and dine at the Korean restaurant down the street, which serves basmati rice and roast duck!"
- Albert Camus
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
All those hungry for In and Out Burgers piled on the master Chiun and beat him senseless, then they ordered the animal style burgers with lots of fries and thick milkshakes. Honey confided to Emma that she was worried about getting gas from all the food.
Magic is like Science,
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
At an adjoining table, Bob Hope and Big Crosby caught sight of the dining lovelies.

"Well, well..." Bing commented, "they don't make 'em like that anymore, Junior!"

"Boy, you said it!" Bob replied and then, breaking the fourth wall to address the reader, "They don't write mysteries like this anymore either!"

"Did they ever, Junior?" Bing countered.

"Obviously, you've never read the Harvard Lampoon." Bob retorted, "Ennyhoo, the Red-Hot Lover, here, is going to make an entrance."

As Bob prepared to approach Honey and Emma's table, Bing grabbed his shirttail.

"Hold on, Junior, those skirts are packin' heat."

"Guns?!?" Bob gulped, "Just my luck--I look for a straight shot, and she winds up being Bonnie Parker!"
- Albert Camus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Story Time again! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL