The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Agora, the online magic school. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juanma González
View Profile
New user
Spain
4 Posts

Profile of Juanma González
Hi there, everybody! How are you doing? There's some information I wanted to share with you all.

Four months ago in Spain we started to hear about a new online magic project. It's called Magic Agora and it's an online magic school both in english and spanish. You can take a look here: http://bit.ly/uL1zm3

Some weeks ago they started to announce that their online courses will start in february, with lessons for every level at magic. The teachers of the first courses are people like Roberto Giobbi, Dani DaOrtiz, Woody Aragon, Ińaki Zabaletta and Martin Kaplan. As they say in the web page, these are not videos for download, but courses with text, video, private forums with the teachers, live lectures and so...

What do you think about such idea? I thought this could be interesting for some of you. Share and enjoy!

Juanma.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Juanma,
Todos los anuncios estan in espanol. Debes de poner el lugar con la pagina en ingles.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Juanma González
View Profile
New user
Spain
4 Posts

You're right, Devious: the titles are in spanish, but the contents are in english. But that's the english version of the page, I don't understand. Last time I checked it was all in english. I'll send an email to the owners, so they can fix the bug.

Gracias, amigo! Smile
Juanma González
View Profile
New user
Spain
4 Posts

I think is fixed now. Take a look!

http://magicagora.com/?lang=en

For those of you that speak spanish, the web is available in full spanish too. You can change the language at the top right corner of the page.

See you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Agora, the online magic school. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL