The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Scottish Magicians - Peter McLanachan Lecture at Paisley Magic Circle, Thursday 19th January (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
Hi folks

This Thursday evening, 19th January, I will be presenting my new lecture for Paisley Magic Circle, featuring effects from my new lecture notes entitled "The Difficult Second Album". The lecture will mainly concentrate on card effects that can be done when performing for groups in walkaround situations, especially if you want to get more than one card selected. There will also be a couple of other effects including a handling of Any Card At Any Number that can be done with a borrowed deck.

This lecture will be the first time that I will be teaching a number of these items in any setting. It will be taking place at Paisley's regular meeting place at St Ninian's Church Halls, Blackstoun Road, Paisley and will start at 7:30pm. Entry to the lecture for non-members will be £10.

For more details, please contact Peter Mullan, Secretary of Paisley Magic Circle, by e-mail on [email]pgmullan@hotmail.com[/email]

I hope some of you can make it along.

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Scottish Magicians - Peter McLanachan Lecture at Paisley Magic Circle, Thursday 19th January (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL