The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Graffiti - Whats your opinion on that? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidMillert
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of DavidMillert
Dear magiccafe members,

since I got great feedback on my last video I posted here I would like to know what you think about my next project shot in a very cool location. My last video was shot in black and white and this ist the complete opposite!! I would love to hear what you think about this either if its positive or negative, this really helps me getting better. I tried to implement all the tips I got from you last time, so please don't hesitate to drop a comment. Im really interessted in your opinions. Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORVcTn6CKZI
Josiah23
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Josiah23
I haven't seen your previous video but the location of this one was great. The production of the video was really good as well, really brought out the color of your clothes as well as the graffiti. The card handling was impressive as well. All in all a great video, in my opinion.
Suren
View Profile
Veteran user
Armenia
314 Posts

Profile of Suren
Not bad, you need some more time to become smoother with cards.
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
Very nice, David. What's the haunted deck effect?

cheers,
Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Graffiti - Whats your opinion on that? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL