The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Troy Hooser lecture!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
I just had the chance to assist at Troy Hooser lecture in Paris, and the guy is incredible!!!

He has great routines with coins and I suggest you have a look at his book if you're interested in any coin work!!!
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I've met him on a number of occasions. His stuff is always cutting edge!
Smile
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
qkeli,

If you see Troy again, ask him to perform "Mask in Motion"; then ask if he knows anyplace where you can get the miniature mime masks.

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
CardTrix
View Profile
New user
Springfield, IL
52 Posts

Profile of CardTrix
I also like the Mask In Motion routine Troy does. We asked him if he plans on marketing them at sometime. He stated that he didn't really because you could get them at any craft store, painted or un-painted for just a few bucks. I have seen them here in our craft stores such as Jeffery Allens or Michaels.
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I think I should be able to get them in Singapore. The mask we have here are from China and they are made of clay. Size is about 2" by 1" . The bigger ones are about 4" by 2". It is used as a fridge magnet. These are Chinese mask (replica of those used in Chinese opera). They are quite cheap also. The shop that sell it, don't always have it in stock. One bad point is that it is pretty fragile. I've got a set but was broken by my son Smile
Bernard Sim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Troy Hooser lecture!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL